Reviews for Black Roses
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
dark snake chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This story is simply is heart wrenching and tear really are a wonderful writer.
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Snape really did sacrifice everything, didn't he? Glad that Harry adknowledges it. I truly love the descriptives words you used to heighten the senses as well.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Very well done, I especially like that you left out Severus' name.
animelvr4evr chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
omg that's so true. he was really the one to lose everything didn't he?
Harriverse chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Exceptionally thoughtfull. Well done!
LilySnape chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Who the hell was he talking about?
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
It's dark...I did not expect this from the co-author of the Marauders' Diary(is that what it was called?) but then it was stupid of me, I had read enough of the other mighty duck to think like this.

Your story is beautifully written, and I like the way you work by suggestions instead of explicit graveyard seemed to float before my eyes.

I found you from Ivy's site and am glad I clicked on the link.
nearlyangel chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
...This is a good fic. I love the beginning and the ending... and the middle. This is a beautiful story, and keep up the wonderful work. *Glassdragon raises her glass* "To Severus Snape."
LaRohaZeta chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Ooh, you have a gorgeous, beautiful writing style! I really loved this short little fic, and since you were the first person to review my new story, I thought I'd return the favor. Anyway, like I said, the writing was fantastic. And judging by the ongoing theme of your others pieces, I'd say that the person who sacrificed the most was...Severus Snape? Why, though? Hmm... I noticed that you're a fan of his, so I wanted to suggest a story to you, called "Why I Hate You", by Danu3. It gives a very intersting perspective on Snape's life. The link is on my favorites, in case you want to check it out. Again, well done!

folk chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Dark, but beautifully written.

Mizamour chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Oh, this is beautiful...I love it. Oh, just if you want to know - you don't have to - but Ch 2 of my Phantom in A Minute fic is up now. :)
etherealfire chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I read this before but for some unknown reason I didn't review...perhaps I was lost in the greatness and majesty of it...heehee. Seriously though, this is really good. And yes I have my suspicions on who it is that "really" paid the ultimate price, but unfortunately I have an overactive imagination and I could justify about 10 people for that part...well maybe 3 or 4...yeah anyway, I love this! Keep it up!

CreativeImagination chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Hello Charlie. I quite like your writing style my friend. You write so well, and leave such nice reviews that I wanted to see some of your writing. And I happened to be in Math class at the time and picked something that looked kinda short. Glad I picked this one, I liked it a lot. Your a very good writer. Conner says good job, he'd write it himself but uh... he's kinda tied up at the momment with all his new, er, girlfriends as it were. Anyways, good job and you'll be hearing a lot from me - so keep writing!

Amber Lee