Reviews for An Act of Desperation
themaraudersrock chapter 31 . 4/29/2014
OMG this is was so amazing that I literally missed a whole night's sleep over this but seeing that the last update was in 2009 makes me wary and now I'm afraid I'd never get to see what happens next. But if there's any chance that you're still around and seeing these reviews pestering you to update, please please grant us all this wish?
MuggleCreator chapter 31 . 2/17/2014
Great story. The emotions are tangible.
Éowyn's ride feels do desperate...
Is this the end, continued in another story, or is there more? It's very good.
Anon chapter 31 . 1/16/2014
It would be interesting to read how Eowyn was recieved by her people. Good perspective to the story.
YellowShoes chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
Would it be wishful thinking on my part to see this story being updated soon? I really, really liked it.
nymendez chapter 31 . 5/29/2013
Hi. I just finished your beautifully written story that I recently discoverd. I have to stop myself of reading to finally go to sleep. Since your last update was on 2009, please do not forget about this story. I know you can expand it and cover when Faramir comes to Rohan for the official funeral of Theoden. I desperately wish to read more about Faramir and Eowyn. Maybe a second part about Faramir coming to Rohan and Eomer finally accepting him. You have a great talent. Please continue writing about it!
Bellerokstarr chapter 31 . 1/26/2013
I love this story so much, and I know that it can be annoying for people to be pestering you for updates, but please update soon? :)
Cerisabeth chapter 31 . 11/17/2012
I love the plot! :D
WorldNerd12 chapter 31 . 9/30/2011
awesome story. i LOVE it. update soon.
Equilly chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
I think I shouldn't beg for another chapter because it won't do much good, but i have fallen in love with Faramir/Eowyn; I've always been more of an Aragorn/Eowyn shipper, but your story completely converted me- PLEASE update soon, even though it's been over two years!

I love the fluidity of the story, your descriptions, your characterizations- I can picture all of the characters, and I love Faramir's goodness (no better word for it), Eomer's stubbornness, and of course Eowyn herself.

Best,

Claire
Emberike chapter 31 . 3/16/2011
I really, really like this. Your portrayal of Faramir and Éowyn was done beautifully!
GomnaRa chapter 23 . 2/7/2011
This is a spectacular story. I really love this story with my heart.

You are a genius in describing subtle emotions and beautiful sceneries :-)

Also, I really like your detailed description because I can easily picture your story in my brain with a close link to Tolkien's LotR. Whole chapters were not exaggerated but very gripping and soaks into the mind. Thanks for this great story. It is a bit too late to applaud you because you completed this story quite a long time ago, but I sincerely wanted to deliver you my compliments. I was deeply moved by your work and enjoyed whole stories!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 31 . 9/4/2010
Wonderful, wonderful job! Keep it up!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 16 . 9/4/2010
I love the way you write Eowyn. So perfect! And Merry- OOh, your Merry is stupendous! Keep it up!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
I love the way youe portray the Hobbits and Eomer's devotion to Eowyn. Good job, keep it up!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Didn't Elfhelm know that Eowyn had ridden? hmm.. I seem to recall something about that..

Either way, I love the Merowyn friendship! That's something I'm a sucker for...