Reviews for Ridiculously Romantic
Molly chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Great story bbandrae forever!
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
You my dear, are BRILLIANT.

I am absolutely speechless. You had me clinging on to every word, every chapter, until the very end. This story is beyond words that I can comprehend!

First of all. You had way too many plots/problems/situations:

1) the HIVE

2)Devion and the Hell Heir situation

3) Blackfire

4)Jealousy b/w BBRae

5) Cyborg's love life

6) RobStar overcoming obstacles.

It's not a bad thing, but amazing. I'm amazed you tackled all of them and made it flow with the story! I'll be honest, it was overwhelming that you threw one plot after another (and it gave me a headache cuz I tried to piece everything in my head) but IT WAS WORTH IT. I can see that it's very original(:

I have really high respect for you. This was a wonderful story. I've read many fanfictions who had multiple plots, but they had a tendency to sway from the topic and/or neglect their multiple plots. Also sometimes they just put them together and they don't make sense. You made it work! It's the perfect "puzzle-piecing" story! So I tip my hat off to you (I think that's the saying ;)

I'm proud to say that I was able to finish your story and give you a wonderful review of your story :)

Fantastic job, again. Keep writing stuff like this. IT'S FANTASTIC.
mayflowerr chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
I love this story! Did you get the whole emotion talk with starfire and robin from the movie peter pan?
Azkam Shazam chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
Ok, I didn't get Robin's dream. Was it not supposed to be based of the true death of his parents?
Azkam Shazam chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Haha, I couldn't understand why Robin was so out of character but when I looked at the genre I was like, "No dur! It's humor!"
TotallyR-S101 chapter 20 . 1/17/2008
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 20 . 3/19/2005
i just coudn't resist giving u a 315th review... I LOVED UR FIC! IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

i know that's not exactly constructive... but still- it was GREAT! keep up the good work, please!
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 13 . 3/11/2005
i LOVE your fic! the only sub-perfect thing about it is that, um... slade's voice? sexy? i hafta say i think that's really weird. but that's just my opinion. well- written with a great plot and the romance is developing at a wonderful pace- ME LIKEY!
sakuradancer3 chapter 20 . 12/26/2004
I friggin love it to death, thank you so much. *adds to author alerts*
Naturesunicorn chapter 17 . 10/22/2004
Well that took you long enough to get it out in public! I relized that when he first had the dreams...opps gomen that sounds a lot like bragging, again gomen.
Naturesunicorn chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
I love how you incorperated the song in! how Ingenious!
Naturesunicorn chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
You really should not curse. It is not polite.
Amber P chapter 20 . 10/1/2004
O-O ::sniffles:: that was beautiful! The songfic chapter was absolutly perfect! It fit wonderful with the theme of the moment. You truly are a gifted writer, and I look forward to reading more of you're work! Ta ta!
mew-xena chapter 20 . 8/21/2004
Oh! I love this sotry! It was so sweet! I'm doing a teen titans fanfic too, and this story helped me get over my writer's block! Of course, my story isn't up yet, cause i'm writing it on word! _; GOOD STORY!
QueenCheer chapter 20 . 7/30/2004
omg that was the best story i have ever read it was so amazing and i mean wow you are an amazing writer and from this beautiful story you wrote i expect that you probably a beautiful person keep writing stories you have the writing flair!