Reviews for Brave
Didget chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
naw :) awesome story thingy! Keep it up.

HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love this. This is Ron to a tee-brave to the point of stupidity, and kind of the better for it.
SlytherinPride0605 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very realistic. The twins and Ron would have done just that Very good one-shot :)

HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was really good!
EccentricallyYours chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
wow. this is like, the only story i've ever read with the focus on ron (i'm not his biggest fan, i must admit), but i loved it. i agree with you completely on the type of bravery required to go into gryffindor, and that ron has it more than anyone else in his family. terrific job.
Acidity chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Oh I like your writing. It's sparse, bittersweet, and poignant.
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I LOVE THIS! I am a major Ron fan, and this is such a great way to show that he is braver than anyone thinks. I hope he gets more credit in the upcoming books. He deserves it. You're a great writer.
kisstherain chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
"Because bravery isn’t about being fearless, it’s about idiocy, recklessness and sheer bloody-mindedness. It’s about being so afraid of something that you think you might burst from it, but biting your tongue and doing it anyway"
That was beautiful.
Really, that was good. Lol. I really liked it.
[Incase you didnt notice]
I liked the little story about Ron jumping from the roof, then the little thing with Ginny. Very cute.
Good job! C:
Oh So Cliche chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
*laughs* Love it! Great job! This was really great, and I really enjoyed reading it. Good writing. Nice job.