Reviews for If I Should Die Before I Wake
midvalley9 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Excellent continuation of a spellbinding story. (Seeing cordelia at the beginning, me thinking angel/brimstone, you're such a tease)! I really wan't to know hat happens next!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Wicked Story!

Can't wait for the sequal!
Wellman chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
This is one of the best crossover fan fiction ever. -Part 3?-
sidewinder chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
This better be continued soon, I really want to see what develops next! Nice to see a story with such a detailed plot.
C-Man chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
This is so cool! I remember watching Brimstone before it was canceled and it was pretty good, and I'm always a sucker for well written crossovers. Can't wait to see what happens in LA.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
Looking forward to part two. Ever consider collaborating with M14 Mouse?
BtVSLover chapter 1 . 7/7/2000
Very cool sequal, I'm kinda left wondering if the author is going to make another one, or even contine this one, but again, very cool story, read the first one, that was also very cool
Novus chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Another butt-kicking story from the Net Girl. It's nice seeing Buffy and Stone interact again. (And Willow's continued encounter with the Devil is playing out nicely) Good mixture of action and drama. Shakir is an interesting and extremely creepy villain, as is Spike (this is how he should be used on the show, not as a harping pansy) But what's this To Be Continued? Soon, I hope!
FallenAngel chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
FInally! I looooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeee Brimstone Fanfic but I can Never find any! This was Awesome! Good Job! Keep writing!
foxy chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
these stories keep getting better and better. i really like the stuff happening with willow. spike is evil in this story too. i like seeing him do evl things even though he has that chip in his head. so what is gonna happen in la? i don't like to be continueds very much, but i'll wait for this one. thanks!