Reviews for The Mirror of Eagle Vision
cheska chapter 10 . 4/25/2001
What? Where'd she go? She couldn't have run away, could she? Oohh...I hope not!

I like Lantis...but *sigh* Eagle is great with Hikaru! He loves her so much! I'm glad for them. Anyhoo...*goes on ranting about Hikaru being gone*

I hope she just went somewhere to get fresh air or something...*fretting around*
knell poter chapter 10 . 4/9/2001
This was the best series I,ve ever read in my whole life! You really really have to continue. Why did Hikaru dissapper like that? And who exactly is she marrying, Lantis, or Eagle? Personally I think she shoule go with both of them, since she loves them both. Plus, their both real cute, brave and strong giggles. Please write more, because you have talent, I mean that to, you really do.
OutcastDreamer chapter 10 . 3/3/2001
Your really good! I cant wait till the next chapter! you left us on a cliffhanger there! meowr!
Danielle chapter 10 . 2/22/2001
Cute story!

Why dont u make Eagle turn alive again and he could be with Hikaru? That was such a cute story! I laugh at cute things like this! (dont ask) Keep up the good work!

Danielle
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how cute! How old is eagle anyway? All i know is Lantis is to tall 4 her and Eagle is 2 old 4 her, well both of em r to old 4 her...But she is to young to get married! I...I...guess...
Andi chapter 10 . 2/21/2001
But I thought she told Eagle she loved Lantis in one of the previous parts! When's the next chapter coming out?
TW chapter 10 . 2/5/2001
...WHO IS SHE MARRYING !

sorry, i just had to say that, the whole fic was great. i'm begining to really like rayearth. now all i need to do is SEE the show. ;)
Aqua Ninja chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
This is sooooooooooooooo good! I LOVE IT!
Miru-muru chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Great job! Kinda short, but, I'm SOOOOOOO not complaining!
TW chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
and the tension builds...ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ! KICK TARAS ASS HIKRAU ! ! ! !
TW chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
who do i hate more, aoi or tara...DAMN THAT'S A HARD CHOICE TO !
TW chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
damn, i feel sorry for hikaru...i mean it must be hard to choose between eagle or lantis...
TW chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
stupid aoi and tara, why did they have to hurt hikaru...
MinakoRei chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Okay.. comment... if this IS after the end of Rayearth2, which I am presuming because Eagle's... DEAD. Although, after seeing the Anime ending, I do believe that Rayearth vanished. Ultimate Rayearth. I mean the combination of Rayearth, Selece and Windam. It's all goes with the legend of the magic knights. No pillar, no knights no rune gods/mashins. Making sense? Probably not. Nevermind. Don't listen to me.
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
evil author you are ..meanie...*giggle*..cool writing-sky
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »