Reviews for The Mirror of Eagle Vision
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
OOOOO! Write the next part soon! What happened to Hikaru? Who did she chose to marry? Please post the next part soon so my questions will be answered. Rayearth Rules!
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
This is such a great series! Rayearth Rules!
Sakura Mae chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
What is going on? She's marrying Eagle, isn't she? I can't wait to readthe next chap...Hope you post it soon...Ths is a great fanfic...Keep it up and write some more please..Ja'
Sakura Mae chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
So, wh is she going to choose? They both love her, that is so cute...I can't wait to read the next chap...Ja'
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
I'm confused! Is Hikaru marrying Eagle or Lantis? or is it both? Hehehe! Well...i don't really mind if she marry both guys! I think it would be cool! And anyway where did Hikaru go? I wonder? hehehe! GREAT FIC! I JUST LOVE IT!
Jadis Nekoi chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
So, Hikaru chose Eagle, not Lantis! Oh well, it can't go always the way I want it to. Cool! I can't stop smiling! And also, that's so sweet of you to thank your friends, Princess Amy and Bunny on line. How thoughtful! I like sailor moon too, maybe I can read your friend's fics someday. Good fics!
umi-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
HEY! what's this "to be continued" stuff about? i like the story and everything, but it's getting to the good part! **closes eyes and crosses one hand of fingers** hidaru and lantis hidaru and lantis...
Jadis Nekoi chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Awh

Wait, so is Hikaru going towards Eagle or Lantis? As of now, I think it's -/-!
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Hmmm...I wonder if Hikaru is going to pick Lantis or Eagle? I prefer Lantis. Hehehe! Please write more! This is getting really good!
Sakura Mae chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Yeepy! Hikaru lived, so who is she going to choose Lantis or Eagle? I can't wait to read the enxt chap...Hope you post it soon...Ja'...PS. THAT WAS GREAT!
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Please...write...MOOOOORRRRRREEEEEE! This is getting soooooooooooo good! I LOVE IT! Please keep on writing!
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hikaru is alive! Yes! Hehehe! I LOVE IT!
whitetiger chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
That was sooooo sad! sniff, sniff OH, well! hehehe! Great fic! Love it!
Jadis chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Yah! Go, Hikaru! Go, Hikaru! Itz ur birthday, itz ur birthday!
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
I really like this fan fic. Very romantic. Very good job writing it. Can I use it on my site? My website is . . Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read Chapter 2. See ya! _
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »