Reviews for The Mirror of Eagle Vision
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
I loved the part with the theme song! Hope you continue it soon. Rayearth Rules!
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
It keeps on getting better and better! Rayearth Rules!
JuBunny chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
WOW! That's really, really good! It's a very interesting story, and it's ncie to have a break from my boring old Emeraude/Lantis story... It's very good! I can't wait to read the rest! *pounces/hugglez* Keep on writin'!
Jadis Nekoi chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Awh, that was so sweet. I thought for a minute there... but you know it ... so I'm feeling better. HEHEHE! Keep writing!
umi-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
that was really ggod too, but then again it ended too short write MORE MORE MMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!1
Sakura Mae chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Go, HIKARU! Please keep writing, I can't wait to read the next chap... Hope you post it soon...Ja'
Neci13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
I love this story please continue it!
sniff . . . sniff . . .
Jadis Nekoi chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Princess Hikaru, How can you do this to all of us. It is so uncool of you to keep me hanging like this! I hate the whole cliffhanger thing! Argh! J/K! )

Cool ending, I loved it
GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!

Usually fanfictions don't really have a new plot of their own but 'The mirror of Eagle Vision' does. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
TW chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
ya know if i keep reading this fic i'm gonna start trying to find some of the videos and watch them, the fics got me hooked !
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Write more soon! Rayearth Rules!
umi-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
it's getting better and better, but hen it ends too short...keep writing!
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Go Lantis! He'll save Hikaru. Won't he? I better read the next part to know. Rayearth Rules!
Nova Forever chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
nooo! Lantis and Hikaru! Must.. read.. next.. part..

Rayearth Rules!