Reviews for Shinjite
Aislin Oriel chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
That was very nice. You wove the song into it exquisitely. Hell, if this is your writers block, I've gotta see your inspired work!
Kaye chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
It's alright, happy to see something from you. It was sweet and really true to character. Keep it up, whether with these short stories or a new one.
Leomae chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Really good hmm maybe I should try doing this to get over my writer's block.
Heather Grissom chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Thanks for an Inuyasha/Kagome fic that actually has good grammar *grins*...Sweet and cute. A little choppy and short, but nice emotion!
Kaiyouu chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Wow, it's kinda sad, but it's great. The lyrics fit the mood and the story.
And about writer's block, everyone gets it sometimes. Writer's block sux...XP. And I often wind up writing one-shots/short stories instead of finishing all my other on-going fics. Ok, I'm done blabbering.
- Kaiyouu )
Weirdo's Rule chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
oh great story.
Dark Kit chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Kawaii! I love it.
koinu-no-ai chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I really love this fic. It's really well written and I just love the story-line. I hope you keep going with this...I always wonder about the endings of inu/kag stories. I mean...they are from different times...and if they were to get together and stay in Inu's time then there would be the conflict of Inu living longer than kagome...yeah. Well...I love your fic. yeah. ok well I'll be looking forward to seeing more...ok...cya!
Mirihana chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I love it! , So cute! Keep writing pls!

hellslibrarian chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
ehh writers block sucks i no how you feel. but i really like your story keep writing if you can
jettwolf90 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004