Reviews for Men Don't Cry
92827837434579381 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
T_T Gojyo! Don't let her bring you down! T_T Very nice fic! These are only tears of joy, really. Ok I'm crying cuz of waht happened to Gojyo. *sniffles* T_T
DevilsTrill chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
*sniffles* Poor chibi Gojyo. I like reading fics that deal with pasts. This one works for Gojyo and helps explain why he is the way he is. Keep up the good work.
Genjo Sanzo 1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
no gojyo-kun... *cries and hugs gojyo* sigh sigh
what? your fic removed too, konzen-san? what's that, the epidemic of the syndrome "let's remove happily all the fics"? but why? did someone explain you why this happened? i'm really worried. i can't believe how someone can remove something written by someone else without even giving an advice, for example, at least they can tell the author what's wrong. sigh.
real-circus chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
oh...this is beautiful. And I guess men *do* cry. Poor was so sad just reading this. I'm lost for words, so I'll just say I really, really adore this fic.
Firnheledien chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Nice. I've wanted to write something about Gojyo's first time, but man, you beat me to it.
Very nice and simple. No heavy stuff except at the end. Aw...
UltraM2000 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Poor Gojyo. My poor, poor Goj-chan. *huggles* Still, we know things'll start looking up in, oh...3 years...;)
Good work on the fic!
hakkai-san chapter 1 . 1/10/2004 sweet ne. i love this. aww...bu bad girl Konzen...tsk,tsk...poor gojyo!
great job and hope to see more interesting fics from u...
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
so sad for a first time*cries*
chiefraz chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
How very sweet and so terribly sad.
Iapetus chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Wow. People don't always think of Gojyo as being innocent, but we all loose our innocence sometimes. In a way, I think it is refreshing to show Gojyo as the victim in this sense, it adds a lot to his character.
Keep up the good work!
lizalou42 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Interesting character study. Perhaps your take on on how this boy became the Sha Gojyo we know? And love? I personally can't decide if Gojyo really is looking to settle down? This fic makes me think, perhaps not...?
Kenren Taishou chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
*glomp on Konzen's head*
I loved this fic! It's really really beautiful. You really do write Gojyo well! Very good job as usual!
Keep it up
Kenii (the sick saru)
Chelle86 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Really good fic,which is obvious seeing as you wrote it!(-)
hdf chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
GO Konzen, Go Go
GO Konzen!
OH YEAH! THIS ROXX! (it would have been cooler if you'd have done it on his b'day, babe )
Anyways, I suppose this is one-shot. YOU ROCK!