Reviews for Sakura Season: True Love
RankoKittyChii16 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
oh... buds is a filipino... you know if this fanfic was true... he sure is lucky... he met ranma and others... {haia! i'm also a filipino!}
Pariah2 chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
Sakura Season...True Love...Heh. Funny.
daeyeth chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
eh. don't get me wrong, it is DEFINITELY a good story! its just that after getting me hooked in the first two chapters, the change in character focus just got me off balance. its like the first part could practically be its own one shot story while the other chapters could be more of a sequel story, set in the same universe, since yuka and ranma only make cameo appearances.
daeyeth chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
i'm really liking the story so far. very original! well written. i'm not so sure about this chapter though, it's kind of a turn off because it seemed like this whole chapter was about a self insert character. i dunno, i just wanna see more ranma
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
One of the best Ranma isn't a martial artists and is actually an actor/semi-self insertions fanfics I have ever had the chance to read.
Definitely a good fanfic. Sorry for not giving more reviews but it's getting late so I'm just reviewing one chapter.
Still, loved how everything was set up. I wonder how Ranko will react to the news of Buds saving her lil sis's life and crippling his chance for ever completing his dream. Did that happen to you once or something?
Foxgrad chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Nice fic. I wish I could remember for sure what the title of the anime was that the whole "wading pool" scene was an homage to. I think it was something like "Metal Angel Marie." It's really hard to find. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to where Ranko is going to be forced to take a good, long look at what kind of person she is. I imagine it won't be for a few chapters yet. I've always preferred stories where the villains seek redemption instead of simply being destroyed.
Drunk and Happy chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Akane is god and you suck!
Kura-kun chapter 7 . 3/1/2004
*Points gun at you*
*Points at the GTO fic*
Update that too _
Well...I really liked your first stanza _
APienkoss chapter 7 . 2/29/2004
Interesting songfic. I give it a couple of points for a origanal. Keep up the good work.
SUm1 chapter 7 . 2/29/2004
Californication parody? o_O
animewatcher chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
really, ranko would ha killed buds with that attack, what shoud happend if she success in beating him?, may be she find about the accident and feel so sory she will kill herself...
another reason she wold commit suicide, ranma and his 'weird' thinking may spread rumors of ranko's preferences about her attack saying 'stay away from her'...
nice story, please continue it
SUmDumGuy chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
Awesome story! It'll be interesting to see where it goes.. I like how the characters are different from ranma 1/2 but still similar in some ways. the original chars and SI chars are also interesting and mesh well into the whole group. Please, pump more chapters out!
Zero Child chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
Hmm, well, more mystery... Why is the Reiko there so mad at AAron? Why is Buds dating Rana... uh, wait, Buds likes younger girls, so that is not much of a mystery... Sorry, my bad!
Sigh, Buds, there are times I really want to know if you like S&M. Ranko is after you again, and I have a feeling she's going to get you bad, especially with those injuries. Oh, and do please keep my Kendo style for my character, please, okay? See ya!
Reiko...
PS. Oh, and I had asked my parents if I can visit you for summer! Isn't that great? you'll see me again! - It'll be like old times!
Seraphim chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
yo man, i hope you read this, it's a great story, but i was wondering if you were ever gonna finish Omega, thats my fav fic of all time!
Kura-kun chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
You...you...BASTARD!
Engaging Setsuna to Genma!
That is the most cruel punishment to a character that I have ever read of...god I'll have to go wash my eyes with vinegar _
Screwing over my fav female character -_-
You are more evil than Satan!
Later