Reviews for Guardians of Fate
CuppaTea13 chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Completely wonderful- I do love a good Bangel fic. :D And I also loved the first dance ;)
I thought your take on things was interesting and new- not one I've really seen before. One thing I wish we could've seen was Angel telling Buffy about Conner. Otherwise, though- great work.
GNatGirl13 chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
Maybe Buffy isn't the first Slayer to turn a Hellmouth into a crater. Well, destroy a whole city, anyway.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
Beautiful, perfect for my lazy Sunday morning read :)
Angellufy chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
Loved it! Always good to read a happy ending for my all time favorite couple!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
So perfectly beautiful...

I love it! This is just what should have happened after the end of season seven.

I just have one question, though, do you have anything against Willow? I mean, you killed Kennedy, leaving her all alone (thank god we didn't have a repeat of Tara's own murder here...). Though, if the plan is to bring back Oz now that Kennedy is gone you have my complete aproval.

I shall go read the sequel right away. I can't wait!
SWChica2005 chapter 14 . 4/14/2006
Oh wow. What an amazing story. So artfully and wonderfully done! Is there a sequel? I would love to read it. Great job.
Cynthia chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I never write stories about other characters other than the one's in my little world becase I never felt I could do them justice. Buffy and Angel are probably my most loved couple, you completely did them justice in this story. You had just enough action but stuck to the point... love. I read lots of these stories but never has one touched my heart like yours. Thank you for that.
Kastia chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
I don't know if I've reviewed this story or not. I was just randomly going through stories when I saw this one and remembered that I'd read it earlier. This was one of my favorite stories because it had a happy B/A ending and nothing is better than that. I also like the way she finds out that they were married and how she reacts. I also like the way Spike interacts with everyone, it's amusing. This was a great story.
nobody chapter 6 . 3/16/2004
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
Oh I used to go to Hemorrhey High so its Hemorrhey not
Hemry
Thats All
Fin
miss-ange chapter 14 . 1/28/2004
wow this is an incredible story and i really hope you keep on writing! i love how angel and buffy are together!
Tariq chapter 14 . 1/18/2004
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE!
I have a complaint though. U tend to focus TOO MUCH on Buffy & Angel. The other characters also had lives of their own. Why doesn't stuff ever happen to others which doesn't involve either B or A ? I mean Xander, Wes, gunn etc all were capable & could solve cases & help people in their free time. I'm glad u gave Xander some spine. Where's Spike? why would he stay with Angel? & Why is always showing Wes as the sensible one? I mean COME ON, he had a dark side. what did he do? pack it up in the attic? Also...WHere's Cordelia & more importantly...CONNER?
Rintin chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Everyday I came online to see if you have added more to this story. It is truly one of the top B/A fanfics I've ever read! You have an amazing writing talent! I love this story.
quietharrypotterfan chapter 14 . 1/17/2004
Oh my gosh!That was such a good story!It was one of the best fan fic's I hav ever read!You are a very good writer.
Kari chapter 14 . 1/16/2004
That was great! I really hope you do a sequal about the prophecy coming true. This was a great story!
Sith Lord Darth Omar chapter 14 . 1/16/2004
Hi again! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to review in a few days. I'm not gonna bother telling you how awesome your story was, or how sweet or emotional it was or how wicked the battle with the manticores and the dragon was (That was a complete surprise, by the way, it came out of nowhere and it worked so well!) because you should be able to tell by now! I love your story, it's on my favourites list and I'm so glad I was there to see it develop since the beginning and I'm glad I could provide suggestions too. I think I can guess at what the sequel will cover: the honeymoon and the apocolypse that will allow Angel to Shanshu? Am I right? lol. Anyways, I eagerly await new stories and new chapters, and GOD YOU WRITE FAST! LOL, I can barely keep up. Once again, great, great writing (it hit me on a pretty deep level in some parts of the story) and you're definately an inspiration to all other writers. One more time, B/A FOREVER! Sincerely, Omar.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »