Reviews for An Angel In hell
Guest chapter 36 . 7/11/2015
Actually the chapters could be longer
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
There's already an experiment named ace
Guest chapter 59 . 6/18/2015
I have to complain this story sent me through a rage...but,it was a very good story thankyou
Guest chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
Guest chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
Awesome
Roguereine chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I like how u explain what happened to the lost experiments. Good ch
Roguereine chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Love it already! This is the first angel/stitch fix I have read that captures the characters and dialog well. Great job.
change chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
This is sooooooooo boring! Can you make the bad guys win for ONCE? Because your making the good experiments SO powerful that the fights aren't intertaining because the good guys whip their butts in a matter of seconds!
Snowbell chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
Yes Cobra Bubbles is a funny name.
Experiment-Alpha chapter 58 . 3/27/2012
(I'm gonna review again, this time with my OC's... Lol)

Alpha: Wow... This was all... Incredible!

Andrew: Indeed, it's so BEAST!

Alpha: Heh... Do Youga know what I'm thinking about?

E-A: DON'T YOU DARE!

Alpha: I do dare, I'm gonna teleport into it!

E-A: You're gonna screw up it's time line! What are you gonna do there?

Alpha: Save Mystica.

E-A: ... Really?

Andrew: I'm with Alpha too.

E-A: You gotta be kidding me...

E-A: Anyway, I reviewed again cause Alpha and Andrew wanted me too... Don't ask...

Alpha: Also, Omni is like meega with all those powers... Wait... E-A... Did you...?

E-A: No... Well, see ya later.
Experiment-Alpha chapter 59 . 1/15/2012
I must say, this story was very good and interesting, but there is flaws with grammar and such but still its very good, this was also the first story I read in the Lilo and Stitch section and it made me read alot more stories in the Lilo and Stitch section, now I'm inspired to make my own story, thnx to you Story Weaver1, I wish you good luck with you're other stories, I give this story 5 stars :).
Cerberusx chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This sounds intresting.
MilesDark chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
ok ive been reading the for a bit and its pretty good the idea Mertle Kissing a nerd is funny
Amber Pegasus chapter 59 . 6/7/2008
I'd loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
kinger810 chapter 59 . 12/16/2007