Reviews for And Eat It Too
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 6/29
this is sad
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Sad little story - as well written as I'd expect. I'm so glad that things changed for Grissom and this possible future disappeared for him.
toothchick chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was so sad!
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
i'm not familiar enough with the show to say that this is in character, but it sure feels like it! and it's horrifying, and still kind of touching. Gil's taking such pains to make things easy for the people he's no longer connected to . . . .

thank you for an excellently written, deeply emotional (yes, really!) story.

gratefully,

db
katyrye chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
You know how to stir emotions up...
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
That was really good...very believable...very sad though!
Serataya chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Well, I'm working my way through your stories as you have probably noticed by know (I'm not going to leave a review to each of them though) and this one really caught my attention. I'm thinking along the same lines when I imagine Grissom without Sara, not being able to reach out any more, just a lonely old man - a weird, lonely old man. So sad! Nice writing!
gglovebug chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Damn if this isn't so absolutely plausible that it's downright scary. This was written when you were still fairly new to CSI, right? You sure did grasp Grissom completely, even then. You put me in Grissom's skin for a little while and it was a bittersweet journey. Beautifully written. Thank you!
Pheo chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Wow. Very well-done. I really hope this isn't how Grissom ends his days (though it's much better than some other scenarios) but it's so realistic it's scary. Love your stuff!
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Wow, this is absolutely fabulous. I really enjoyed this. Very well done.
ACatFiend chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Nope, not going to happen - his cake is Sara! Can see his emotionns drying up though. But you should have an epilogue of Sara tracing where he is - hint HINT!
bristol chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Love your work - wonderful, as always. How sad for Grissom that he chose to end up alone. Good story, but very bittersweet.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
ABsolutely Beautiful!
Belle Walker chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This is a sad story, in my opinion. I was really hoping Grissom was retiring so he could be with Sara in San Francisco.
And why did he toss the photos in a dumpster?
*pouts*
Celli chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This is bittersweet, and completely believable. I liked the thought of Greg being surprised with the night shift. :)