Reviews for Hermione Grows Up
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2017
Oh my goodness. If someone had the nerve to do such a thing like that I could surely assume that person would never forgive them. No matter how regretful they feel it still has no excuse for why they did that. I'm not finished with it but as I see the amount of chapters left it seems Hermione would forgive him easily. I hope she really tells him off for doing that. Damn I'm really getting pressed on a fanfiction but you can't expect such a barbaric act to go off easily do you?
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 25 . 3/23/2017
Ooooo cliffie
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 23 . 3/23/2017
if I was Hermione, i'd be glaring at him, like BITCH ARE YOU PLAYIN?!
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 22 . 3/22/2017
well at least he's finally admitting it haha XD
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 17 . 3/20/2017
I hope Draco eventually comes around tho
I hope he's in the next chapter too XD
katiebear95 chapter 28 . 12/12/2010
this. is. amazing. i love that draco doesn't completely change, because this seems a lot more realistic. he's cruel and arrogant, not warm and fuzzy.
The fault in my heart chapter 28 . 1/27/2010
Loved it

it was so cute

is Draco ever going to be welcomed into his family again

keep goin

would live to see a sequel

voldyismyfather chapter 28 . 1/25/2010
love it x
kthewitch chapter 28 . 5/26/2009
What a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Wine Crescent chapter 21 . 3/19/2007
Okay, it picked up a bit. But I think that anger was such so, ugh. But I'm still rather attached to this story
Wine Crescent chapter 13 . 3/19/2007
I hate how you portrayed Hermione so far anyway. It's like she's weak - it's a bit annoying. Stubborn bitch, you just want to bang her head repeatedly over a table and table her to do it right.
Wh1tn3y chapter 16 . 10/17/2006
OMG.. this made me cry !
SeverusXHermioneXDracox3 chapter 28 . 9/11/2006
excellent story!
cmtaylor531 chapter 28 . 9/5/2006
aw so adorable!
Wh1tn3y chapter 20 . 5/8/2006
Wow this was great.. I felt the anger and sadness rise up in me too because of Hermione's breakdown.. stupid Draco and Pansy.. damn he's soo horrible in here !

This was a very good chappie.. I'm stil shaking.. lol..