Reviews for My only
NarcissaMalfoy101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Eeeekkk! So cute!
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love this story, maybe you should write about there wedding that would be awsome! please write more about Severus and Hermione
Fire Daughter chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
oh, how cute...
Tessie chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Totally Sweet!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Aww... what a sweet ending! What Harry and Hermione did to throw off Fudge was brilliant (though if I were Snape, I'd hex Harry into next year for it _~)
Vany chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
WHOO! Snape rox my sox! he is my sexy bitch! *whip* get down on the floor and beg!
naw, j/p, but you know, i never saw him with her, it was always with remus and sirius (im a yaoi fan) but all the same, great writing!
i love you person!
Tinkirbell chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
LUVED UR STORY!
Jeannie Vidal-Smith chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Well...I like your style, but too many typos and Hermione being with Snape just plain out scares me.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
LMAO! I don't know whether to be confused or to laugh. I thought this was quite amusing and very light-hearted, if not a bit of Mary-Sue tied up in there. The ending was a bit awkward but considering all other things, it was cute.
... but too bad she didn't end up with Harry. LoL.
Mianne chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
It was really...um...well written, but scary. I really don't like this plot, because it's scary that a forty year old teacher would marry a sixteen year old student. I'm really sorry, but ew...
I hope that I can read more from you, but not this type of stuff!
All the best!