Reviews for Purple Infatuation

kawaii!
Peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh I enjoyed that one hahah XD cute
Paradoxos chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Um... I don't think Mikagami was that OOC... Seriously. It's just the teenage hormones, like the usual, you know... Heh heh. By the way, this was definitely CUTE!
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
hahahah, you write the kind of fics that peeple will grin stupidly(in the middle of the day) when they read it! I loved it, and the only thing i didn't like was the fact that it was one-shot! Plz make a sequel! I'll be waiting!
TIMES chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Love ur fic! I love u!
el bimbo chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
hihi! their making out in the laboratory? i can imagine the chaos! so sweet! and cute! i wonder what will happen afterwards or maybe they'll just be kissing 'til all the seas gang dry?
yvonne chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hahahaha this is so so nice haha so sweet i just love tokiya and fuuko together haha keep up the good work and write more of these soon...
Massao-na-Mizu chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
i like this! it made my heart skip a beat! *prods* do more do more. _
nej chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
OMG! HOW PERFECT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY! BY FAR, ONE OF THE SWWETEST ToFuu FICS I'VE EVER READ!
akina nakamori chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
*tear* that was beautiful...nicely narrated inclusive of the details...*sniff* keep up the good work!*winks*
CaLyPsSo SkYe chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Absolutely beautiful, BEAUTIFUL fluff! Keep on writing! I hope to read more stuff from you.
nessa chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
aw, this is such a sweet story. btw, pretty intense kissing scene at the end _ at least one of the more intense ones i have ever came across. good job! really like it.
Kaze Yurei chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
heh heh heh... ahh i like it lots, hah hah it was FUN to read! write more :P
khay chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
wow. )
the endish part of your story had me running around doing fangirl squeals, something i hadn't done, since school began last monday.
you're good (and i'm not saying that because of all the heart-warming, ego-boosting, mind-altering reviews you gave me!).
loved your story to death.
don't even think of deleting any one of them just because you feel like the inspiration had left you.
it'll come to you...eventually.
hopefully sooner more than later (coz i wanna read more tofuus. it's good for your health, yannoe).
may the force be with you. )