Reviews for Devil's Sanctuary
you.suck.pen15 chapter 21 . 8/17/2004
Great story! You've got to be one of the only authors/authoresses on this site who actually finishes their fic(s)! (I know I don't...) I like the part where they all get high before going to the Shadow Realm to save Caroline and Malik. Vera funnie! _ Also, the whole pimp juice thing was funny! Especially Yami's little chant. Genius! Well, peace out!

Tweak Edup McFreak
DreamingChild chapter 21 . 4/10/2004
Noo! Cain't believe its over! ToT *sniffsniff* *wipes tears* What a good story! I'm going to miss all of the goofy antics. *pout*
fakeid123 chapter 21 . 4/9/2004
Hey! I already reviewed at , but I thought I'd drop one here, too! ;) Love the ficcie, just love it! :D *eats lemon candy* None for Bakura :P Well done! ;)
DreamingChild chapter 20 . 4/8/2004
Oh no! The end is coming so soon! TOT This was a very nice chappie. _
fakeid123 chapter 20 . 4/7/2004
YESS! Kick Anubis' shadow ass! Hmm...it's gonna be hilarious when the gang shows up - stoned! *squirts with super soaker* Update soon!
Tanya
PS - Today's Ep: Kaiba to Joey: "You couldn't beat Marik if he was handcuffed and blindfolded" ... damn... _ I think he was talking about dueling, but I'm not sure... my mind was elsewhere;)
fakeid123 chapter 19 . 3/6/2004
oh, another long chapter! YAY! Good for Marik! The rest of them should be shot for not going back for Caroline! *loads gun* I guess it's a good thing I can't aim _'
Can't wait to see what happens next!
see you soon
DreamingChild chapter 19 . 3/6/2004
Why does that dog face always have to screw things up? Update! _
DreamingChild chapter 18 . 3/6/2004
Care Bears, Care Bears! Whe! *spins around and around until she falls dizzily to the floor*
MarikIshtar77 chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
test
fakeid123 chapter 18 . 2/29/2004
*hides under table* The Shadow Realm is scary! Well...it could be fun *evil grin*
Ah, to be 17 again...wait a minute...hehehe. C'mon girls! Get those gorgeous yamis back!
DreamingChild chapter 17 . 2/29/2004
Good chapter! Trouble brewing, huh? Can't type much, very tired (62 hour work week _
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 17 . 2/26/2004
Hey MarikIshtar77! As promised, here is your review.
This story is going really great, it's better than I could have imagined it would be. This one's made me laugh lots too and the thought of Bakura being a farmer chasing Yami the pig with a knife had me in so much hysterics that I worried my parents! Actually, that's happened several times...
Anyway, it's really good (as I've already said) but there are a couple of things I want to point out:
1. You switched a couple of times as to which out of Marik and Malik is the yami/light. That was only near the beginning though so I suppose it doesn't really matter now.
2. If you named the cat after the Egyptian goddess (as I'm assuming), the name's Bastet, not Bestet.
3. The line that Malik says that has the word Amun it it. It's actually Amon.
Sorry for picking at your story but I read the names and wanted to look them up in my big book of mythology and that was how they were spelt. Mind you, I'm not sure they're right, they spelt Ma'at without the apostrophe. Oh well.
Anyway, keep up with the story, it's brilliant!
S. Chensu.
fakeid123 chapter 17 . 2/24/2004
*rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter from Yami's chant* Well, I'm glad the cheating didn't turn into ... worse cheating :D:D Yum, pizza does sound good right about now... hehehe. OOh, and the Yamis and Caroline have been captured by...someone...who will be smacked around before this story's over, hopefully. hehe, the Kaiba and Mokuba scene was priceless! *hugs* More soon! :D:D
Seto's Lover Girl chapter 16 . 2/17/2004
Great chapter. I knew that the potion Yami made was going to end up being trouble. Anubis back at his old games, this can mean only trouble! I love it!
DreamingChild chapter 16 . 2/15/2004
What the fuck are you doing to me! I am not a slut! I am not I am not I am not! Okay, so you did it to yourself and Tany, too. Still. Kaiba will kill me! *goes online to purchase plane tickets to Mexico* I'll be gone for a little while, hehe... don't tell Seto where I am... (god, suspension of disbelief is something I'm way to good at)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »