Reviews for Haven't I read this somewhere before?
Melissa Goodwill chapter 5 . 8/5/2019
It's been 12 years, dear author!
oldstardust chapter 5 . 2/27/2017
Wowza!
Dilligrout chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Love the way of writing - so funny and amazing with the way you use clich├ęs and hermione and draco butt in and disagree true to their character!

Please continue if you can! Following the story JIC!
Lilia moon
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Woah, it's actually be 7 years since you updated. I'm going to go ahead and guess it probably won't happen. I hope you get these reviews though, and please continue writing! Like n general, not hp fanfiction. Or maybe more fanfics, that's okay too haha.
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
It was still pretty funny. I don't like when Ron's the bad guy either
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
This one was just as funny as the last chap. Haha, why is always strawberries...
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was really funny, on to chapter 2 for more :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
God, Draco and Hermione forever!
medievalruins chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
So funny. I can't even tell you how hard I died laughing from all of this. The author interactions are obviously the best part. You write them so well. They're definitely not OOC in the slightest. And I can already sort of predict where this story is going, and I don't mean the cliche bits. I know you haven't written anything in years, but it would be cool if you would come back to this story. It's pretty awesome.
oh nargles chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
All I can say is that you have most definitely not succeeded in trying to update within 3 years, I'm pretty sure you must have some excuse up your sleeve but isn't that a bit shocking, I'm sorry if you take this review as a flame but I'm just telling the truth in a blunt way, I find it's much easier than lying while other people might do the opposite. But I really do like your story I really do.
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
I think it's been about 3 years. I think this is funny. If you ever update it again I'll read it. :d
lilac9109 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I just about died reading this chapter. It is so typical to make her have a complete makeover-transformation-completely unrealistic Barbie doll type.
MissMusa chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Awesome!

I really find Dramione fics ridiculous.

Authors assume that Draco's parents torture him despite evidence in canon that he cares very deeply for his family, becoming extremely angry when anyone insults them, and was protective of them when they earned Voldemort's fact ,Voldemort uses Draco to mentally torture the Malfoys.

Hermione, well, is OOC, behaves like a bimbo and is 'secretly a pureblood' or 'betrayed by friends' or ('enter overused cliche or plot).
DeathlyElegance chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
i like it. it's funny :) please update in less than three years? i only started reading it yesterday anyway, thank god. but four years ago i was nine so i wouldn't have been reading it anyway. lol. plz update XD
ammmmmmmy chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
FIANLLY! I've been checking on this story periodically for SO DAMN LONG! Write, you torturous torturer, you!

NOW!

GO WRITE!

WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS REVIEW? GO WRITE, OR I WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS!