Reviews for Family ties
KayValo87 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Great story, and a nice touch at the end there. Sad on one side, yet fitting on the other.

nicely done. :)
MsHolmestheWife chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Hiya

I love this story

wanna know wot happens next

i love the Thunderbirds and Virgil Tracy lol i hope they get married xx
killhill2003 chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
brilliant story not giving anything away my lips are sealed all i have to say is that i am now adicted to your stories ok going off to read more now
closetfan chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Ok, so as not to give away the ending, I will just say...KEWL!
Corosive frog chapter 4 . 2/2/2004
Wery interesting ending.
Clark959 chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
What a surprise and shock. I love the dolphins scene. Talk about the high points of life and the lowest point of life. Please continue the series!
Mad-Friend chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
You've brought the 'Family Ties' story together nicely. I liked the bit with Alan banging his head in the fridge, his use of the nick-name 'English rose' and I loved the dolphin scene with the 'pregnancy testing bit' via sonar. Uniquely done.
Assena chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Wo! I certainly was not expecting anything like that! Woah! And the rats at the end, that's a icky touch *shudder* But good! I like the dolphins! But of course, I would. _
Jules47 chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Totally unexpected ending. I won't say more but I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to the next stories in the series.
Jules47 chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
That last line certainly got my attention. Can't wait to read the next part.
nikki-browneyes chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
This was so sad and unexpected. (I won't spoil the ending). I hope that you carry on with the series.
Claudette chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Hey Quiller, Now there's a way to kill off The Hood and no mistake - suicide by Kyrano. No victory without sacrifice I think is the phrase. And how appropriate - the arch rat being eaten by rats - very good.
A shame for Tin-Tin but at least the new Tracy child doesn't have this threat hanging over its head.
Are you going to carry on the family saga with the continuing relationship between Virgil and the English Roas and the birth of Jeff's grandchild?