Reviews for Scissors
NeosNameisaSpoiler chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Okay, now I *am* going to listen to Trinity Definitely and mope.
Agrypniahime chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wonderful. This is so beautiful! So personal and seemingly small, but it is what these characters need to be fully round and deep and you gave a little part to this. Oh my. It's so beautiful it saddens me. Loved it!
Miscelaineous chapter 1 . 9/14/2006

eyes of sky chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
love the linking motif
Sydney Andrews chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hi!

LOVED it. I really did just eat up every word. I'm JEALOUS THIS ISNT MINE, DAMMIT! I have to hold back from STEALING IT I LOVED IT SO MUCH. The idea is so simple, but so intimate. I love stuff like that. It lets you get to know the characters on such a personal level.

Also, THANK YOU for your review of Exile. It's my first fic and its really encouraging to get feedback!

Take care, kristen
funkless chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I.

am.

stunned.

Believe me. I read it and when the ending came...BAM! You prove yourself beyond all others with a creative genius like this.

I adore the scissors connection. I very rarely read romantic shippers, so for me, reading this...is something special. Few writers can make me enjoy this type of genre and you are one of those few.
Believer chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I like this, I thought the ending was good. Slightly unexpected, I didn't think it would be so...well so...sad...angsty you might say. That's what makes this great, it has the Neo/Trinity fluff that makes you go aww isn't that nice but delievers a beautiful ending that nearly reduces you to tears. Well written. Keep it up.
tamsinholland chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Heh. I'm procrastinating and reread this, and it's so amazing. I hate you for writing this, it should have been me. :P
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
and I loved it. It's happy and it's sad, it's reflective and it's active, it's real and it made me laugh and cry. Very, very good.
Sky-Angeline chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Oh, that was so sweet. And a very good fic.
Agent Josey chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
aw... that's so touching! *sniff* I think you amde my friend cry. She probably left a review! I really enjoyed this fic and if, IF, there is anymore I will carry on reading. If not, you'll be on my author alert list if you have any new stories! or old, whatever!
great story!
nataliemelfa chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
This was so sad :'(
I've never really cried at at fiction, But the ending to Revolutions really got me, I didn't stop crying for days :(
The one line...
He only lived long enough to have one haircut...
Beutiful, absolutly perfect in everyway.
This is one of those rare fics I'll save and read another day, This will be remembered.
Beutiful...Wow.
Thank you for writing something so soulfull and breathtaking it truly was a plesure to read.
Naz x
Miss Killigrew chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
It's the only story that made me cry. You really broke my heart. It was just... beautiful.
Bravo
PurpleStar1985 chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
another HL er here, I loved this! It went from being utterly sweet and beautiful to...well, they're gone! *cries*
I loved 'I think I might need a new pair of scissors' bless!
November chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Great, just like totally great. i LUVD it.
toodles