Reviews for To Solve a Nutcase
Amanda27A.g chapter 2 . 3/21
lol please continue
El Chompiras chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
It is going good so far. So I guess this takes place sometime before the S season, unless we will se the outher senshi soon (then again, I have not seen Rini yet so this might take place during the original season, or the doom tree saga).

Come one, bring some excellent villians soon, do you plan to place Solego or Fluffy as the main villian?
mystlady chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
Oh my gosh. Kinda weird crossover but I like the originality. Aside from the grammar, I'm no expert at that but I love the idea. Either Luna, Arthemis or Diana (their kids) could only communicate with Chip and the crew. Probably Fat Cat could steal the silver crystal and rule the bloody world. LOL
the nitpick chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
THe second chapter could use better formatting, and you could work on your puntuation. Start a new paragraph every time a new person starts to speak, and press ENTER twice when you start a new paragraph.
Hobbes the Cat chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
HAHAHAHHAHAH! Oh god. That is so wrong. But i love the Rescue Rangers so i will follow and see where this goes. And i hope you know where it's going cause i sure as heck don't. *snicker* he he, BWA HAHAHAHAHa
Widow Shark chapter 2 . 3/11/2004
Hello again,
This is really interesting so far. Keep up the good work. And please try to update sooner. I can't wait to find out what happens. Are the Rangers going to learn the Scouts' secret identities?
Tootles,
Widow Shark
Vampire-Calavan chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Oh Very Cute! I love Chip and Dale! I think the story is very cute, and well written! I am looking forward to reading more!
Widow Shark chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Please continue. I love Sailor Moon and The Rescue Rangers. It's such an original idea to combine them. Keep writing and keep smiling. : ) Tootles.
Sincerely,