Reviews for Where Darkness Falls
Lt. Zander chapter 15 . 2/2
A great read. If there was any one thing to complain about, I will say that the use of Samael was a bit weak. Kinda' feels there for the sake of being there. Other than that, everything else seems pretty solid. Though that bit about Misato not being able to sleep alone is going to be some nightmare fuel for a while, so thank you for that...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
this was amazing, Gendo deserved whatever he got.
Watershipper chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
I have to say, this is one of the best EVA crossovers whom I've ever had the pleasure of reading, and the only one concluded one. You've managed to weave the two different fictions together nicely, knitting them together with your own original stuff that doesn't feel out of place or overplayed.
While I would have enjoyed more involvement from characters like Rei and Asuka, and possibly the inclusion of Pyramidhead, I can understand why you downplayed or omitted them.

I'd say you should keep writing, keep the good stuff coming.
MadHat886 chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
I read this a couple of years ago and I really like it rereading it
watchdog210 chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Nicely done. Really, very nicely done. I like how you took the NGE characters and brought them to Silent Hill and made the whole thing about redemption. Brilliant. And you used, I think, all the SH games. Tyke only thing i didn't really care for was the Shinji/Misiato thing. I mean he is still just 14 (out was it 15 by now) but that is such a small past of the sorry i can overlook it. Over all, very nicely done. Added to favs.
Rose1948 chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
A very tense story. There are parts where things seem to be missing. Not sure why, however. Something fanfic did with their formatting, perhaps? It made things difficult to read. Still, it reminded me of those old 1930s thrillers. I like how you handled scaring the reader rather than grossing out the reader. ::chuckles:: Still, if you would, one day, go through "Where Darkness Falls" and replace what's missing, that would be wonderful. ::nods::

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Beloved Nightmare chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
Loved it, your story definitely held the psychological trama from both series perfectly it was like art, i must amid i was disappoint to not have pyramid head in a silent hill story even if this was based of the original silent hill, but none the less you have my gratitude for giving me this psychological nightmare, well done my friend.
xander chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
great story
Goregeous chapter 15 . 12/19/2009
Oh I just love it

Love it all towards the end

I like the choice of Shinji and Misato name for their daughter

It was a pleasent ride

I'll see you then ;)
BloodLips chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
So Amber was dead all along

Well this explain why she keeps disappearing

Flecher... to be honest I have really mix feeling about him

I am sorry that he has lost his family and sort of understand why he would go so far to do things-like breaking the law-to get money for his family and get them back together

However I do dispies him of what he has done to Amber

I guess it was just too mush that it led him to insanity

Anyways, I can't believe I am almost done

Just one more chapter to go :)
Goregeous chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
All the charaters are coming together

Alicia is always gone

It shouldn't be a surprise to no one anymore XP

Can't wait to see what happens

-squeal- I'm almost finish X3
Goregeous chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
They were going to use Maya D:

Oh good thing Alicia was there to get her out of the jam

Misato finally come to her conclusion that she does love Shinji :)

Am getting angsties too X3

I really wanna see what happens
Goregeous chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Fletcher gone mad 8O

I never want to cross his path XP

Gendou... it's about time he had a talk to

Alicia... u rock XD
BloodLips chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
...So who the heck was the bird?

Her dad?
Goregeous chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
WHOA! 8O

Totally didn't expect that!

Amber and Fletcher?

Wow...

Well, I guess things can happen

I really don't care for age difference

But u just never expect huh

By the way