Reviews for 3 Trouble With Malfoy
Soda Pop and Ritalin chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
Wilkes that stupid git...
Weatherwax chapter 11 . 6/26/2004
That was truly brilliant, I enjoyed every minute of it. Such a vast array of emotions and character developments, definitely one of the best fics I've read.
Daintress chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
And the comatose bird was not Rena. Which means someone expected her to steal the bird back. Which means that the real Rena really is dead. Muriel is nearly spouting a prophesy in this chapter, though of course, she thinks of it as a promise instead. Hope you enjoyed. Should be another L/N "and a half" story after this! Thanks so much for reviewing!
Daintress chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
This is where it starts getting hairy. (Not Harry.) Ok, my bad. Anyway, she's rescued a nearly comatose bird. Brandy
Daintress chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
So Severus is finally starting to notice she's a girl. 'Bout time. Whether or not he intends to do anything about it you will have to read and find out!
Daintress chapter 8 . 4/26/2004
My own (hopefully subtle) version of foreshadowing. Remember, this is my practice for my own work, so if you have suggestions, please post them! I need all the advice I can get, and who better to get it from than you, who enjoy reading? Brandy
Daintress chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
The Avery problem becomes a bit more serious, and the Sirius problem becomes a bit more obvious (to anyone looking) and the Severus problem becomes a bit more confused. Ack!
Daintress chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
REVELATION! Okay. I'm finally spelling out some of my own opinions through Mur's experience. I think most Slytherins are completely untrustworthy. That brings all of them into suspicion. Sorry to those who love Slytherins, but they do have their faults, just like everyone else!
Daintress chapter 5 . 4/26/2004
Since you saw similarities between Gryffindors and Slytherins in previous chapters (and will again later) I thought it was time you saw some differences. Certainly Severus cares about Mur as much as James does about Sirius. He just thinks a little more before rushing to her aid. Hope that makes sense.
Daintress chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
Sharing seems to hold a much different meaning for Slytherins than for normal people. I guess the point of this was to show that she DID have a sense of honor, and Severus could be guilt-tripped into having one as well. He wasn't completely unwilling to be friendly. At this point, their relationship with the marauders is more one of rivals than of enemies.
Daintress chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Caught! And she's not even doing anything all that fun. But then, she's surely used to detention by now.
Daintress chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
And so begins the argument about dancing. This is a long argument. Pretty much right up until 6th year. Enjoy!
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Cornish wren is mine too, though obviously the color and name were chosen based on the cornish pixies from CoS. So begins another year. Enjoy!
Nadreth chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
That was amazing and I well most certainly read the next one!
Nadreth chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
This is excellent I well read more soon but I have relatives visting and so duty calls...*mischivous grin* well I have got to say this story is one of the best I've EVER read!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »