Reviews for Everlasting Love
HyenaYu chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
This is so good!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
OMG that was so sweet! :)
ff9moonie chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
ok ok i know i read this story a million times but it's really good! ! ! ! ! ! !{SGP} :) -Bye- :)
Satyavati chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
I loved the story.I know i'a askinf too much but can you make a sequel if you have time!
Stephiroth chapter 5 . 11/21/2001
Wow! So sweet, like a box of chocolate. I loved it! It made me cry! Wahhhhhhh! Great story.
Sailor Kawaii chapter 5 . 7/13/2001
Wicked good! Keep it up
serenachiba chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
great!
Crystal Tokyo chapter 5 . 4/28/2001
Cool! Very good!
Katie2 chapter 5 . 3/28/2001
WONDERFUL! I LOVED IT! I like it how Endymion and Serenity conqured their problems. I'll be happy to read the rest of your stuff!
AYA BLAKE chapter 5 . 3/26/2001
Dear Lisa i loved ur story that u wrote it was one of my favorites so keep it up because u r on a i hope u make more like this one ok cause i think u r good ... Just from a fan who likes ur work hope i see more...
Shelby Shelley chapter 5 . 3/25/2001
aww, that was cute. i liked it. good job on your first Crystal Tokyo fic :-) I really like that setting.
Mistress of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
. THAT WAS THE best story that i have ever read. well one of them. that was soo saddd and thennnn reallyy sswweeettttttt, and then hhhhaaaaappppyyyyyyy. urrgh. i wish i made this story instead of u. .j/k. well , maybe a little mad but i just llllluuuuuuvvvvv this story. by the way, me, a.k.a. gem ) i give this story, two thumbs up. two toes.~giggles~ uhh, its sort of hurts if i'm in this position long. heehee. that was such a great story. please im or e-mail me at . I WOULD JUST LUV TO HEAR THAT UR GONNA WRITE A CONCLUSION. BYE.
Hyper Princess chapter 5 . 3/25/2001
OOOHHH! I loooooved it sooooo much! Please write a sequel if u can possibly find a way to write one!
Sanji's Lover chapter 5 . 3/25/2001
That was a very nice story!
mmkay chapter 5 . 3/19/2001