Reviews for Logan Got Run Over by a Reindeer
XD ...So...Funny...
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
heehee
Sonar chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Would of been funnier if he walked in while the song was going. I loved the song though.
gabsta chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
i like these singfics and really should be working but what the hell right? thanks they are fab.
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
lol Poor Logan... i bet cleaning the blood off those claws can get so troublesome...
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
LOL, that was a riot!
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
-But Kitty did the cooking

So we all ordered out for Chinese instead-

Good idea. ;)
XJosephineX chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I had such a laugh riot trying to get though this re-make of this song. I want to learn it for next Christmas! keep the fun writing coming ;P
Lil' Cajun Eyes13 or just Lil' Cajun chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
xD! I loved it! o.o I like Logan though...can't you have Scotty get ran over? Eh...I'm not much of a Scott-fan (Sorry Scott-lovers x.x'). Anywayz, very good!

~The Lil' Cajun
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This is down right hilarious!
MND chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I must bow down to your superiorness, for creating such funny fics and being able to re-write a song to be so funy! Moi is mucho jealous. ::I know I tri-lingual thing there but that's me:: Anywho totally loved and still on the floor lmao. ::my tummy still hurts!::
Blue-Eyed Floozy chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Wow. So good. But will you ever do that Scott and Remy song? I Also liked Rogue's song. Any more installments of the Xavier Institute's No Talent Night would be greatly appreciated and accepted.
Two-Idiots chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Too lazy to sign in. Anyway, it's a materpiece! Liked Hey Remy too, but forgot to review. Keep up the good work!
Red Witch chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Oh I love this! This was great! Thanks for doing it! Keep going!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 1/10/2004