Reviews for Two Weeks
shadowed.phoenix chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
Yay! James! Now the fic is even BETTER! Wow! I loved this chapter, so cute. I'm kinda hoping Carina wins the bet though... heh. Just cuter that way, lol.
serendepetee chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
good chapter. can't wait until what happens in the next chapter! ) update soon
kivhiko chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
good fic! update soon! but what the heck does belated mean? my sister won't stop saying it, and now you're saying it! what the heck does it mean?
shadowed.phoenix chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Heh, fun game! Fun story! I can already tell, and all you have is one chapter! I want to meet James, so update soon, please?
rockluver chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Hey ! Your story is great! But do you know it's really great! Acutally it's the greatest! Did I tell you it is great? Have you heard : it's great! And guess what : YOUR STORY IS GREAT!
Sorry, got a bit carried away... I really like your story, it's ...um ...er...great .
I really really really really hope you update soon. I always check to see if you've updated . So... please update your GREAT story...
Rockluver
P.S. I know, everybody tells me that I'm crazy ...
lovelyunlucky chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
omg! I love the start to this story, plz continue!
Shamalaka chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I have on word for you - AWESOME! This is great! I'm actually quite excited about this story! I'm sure it will be great and get only better as you continue. Keep it up - oh yeah, i also added you to my author alert list!
serendepetee chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
good story. please update soon )
Alia5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
haha this looks fun. I've never heard of a Lily like this. Anyhow, seems awesome, I'm waiting for the next chp!
copperlights chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Hey there! lolz, I like this story! It really sparks my interest! lolz. I like it! When I saw the title, the first thing I thought of was "Two weeks Notice"... then I read it and... lolz. Well I hope that you will update soon! ja!
LiLKiKi15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Sounds great so far! Please write more!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5