Reviews for Vow of revenge
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
There's more right
Aranel of Mirkwood chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
Okay, I only have tears in my eyes because of the brightness of the compter screen
Oh who am I kidding. Its this fic, so sweet. The 1st chapter and secod so sad. Want to know what happens
Gozilla chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
Wow... what an action filled story! Great work! Please update soon! -
Deana chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
OW! Poor Legolas! I'm so glad that you posted more of this, I was waiting for it! :) Post chap 5 soon please! :)
Strider chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
I like your story! When I read the title of this chap I thought Legolas died. Which would be VERY sad!
elfmage chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
That was short, but really sad, and beautifully written! I like it how you did not make him out to be just the typical "bad guy." That was really wonderful, very moving. You have a true talent for writing!
elfmage chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Once again, OW! LOL
You are not human at all are you? LOL I BELIEVE THAT I SHALL JUST GO CRY NOW... :oD
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLY TALENTED AUTHOR!
elfmage chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
OWCH! LOL I think you shall from now on be refferred to as the Queen of Descriptive and Realistic Legolas angst! LOL congratulations! LOL :oD Enjoy the position!
Oh, *great* first chapter! Just a query: are you actually a human? Wow! You constantly update and come out with new, brilliant stories! I am so jealous! LOL
Great work as always mellonin! Enjoy your new title and crown! ;oD
elfyelfelf chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
o
i like this,
please continue
galadriel evenstar chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
This is so sad. I wanna know how the father is though?
jenn chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
i like it so far and i encourage u to continue but one thing though, try to make the chapters a bit longer
jenn
Rachel13 chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
I really wonder why people aren't reviewing, because this is really good. Please write more! I love Legolas/Thranduil fics! They always remind me of my father and me.
Kris and Kitty chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
that was sad and awsome! is legolas gonna die? please sy no1
ttyl Kris
Deana chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
OW! Oh, poor Legolas! Please post more asap! :)