Reviews for Roses
Macala A chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
I love this story so far; I think you have a fantastic plot going for you. It can get confusing in a few places but it usually works itself out. I think this story is brilliant and I know you haven't updated it in years but I really hope you would continue it is a great story. I love how well you relay their emotions to the reader; I can actually feel how they feel. Keep up the great work and update this story please! Have a lovely day.

Macala A.
ser chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i really like this story. i love darien and serena stories. but after readin so many i got to say something. in some fics the author makes it such a tragedy that darien can't remember anything before the accident. i understand being alone because of his parents death but not remembering anythin befoer the accident. he was 6. i don't remember anything before i was 7 and my memory is intact. anyway sorry u have to be the ne to read this. it's nothing against ur story. its great and well written
moongirl818 chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
Not bad it was pretty good i like it please update soon
Usako and Mamo-chan aka Batty chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
It is so good. update soon!
OMYSTRS chapter 7 . 9/16/2004
Bunny Bunz chapter 7 . 1/20/2004
this is a cool story! I nearly cried myself!
fireash chapter 7 . 12/18/2003
loved the story. even though you said there was more to the story at least it wasn't a cliff hanger. you are a great writer. just wish you had time to finish all of your stories.
Usako4life chapter 7 . 8/15/2003
Hey I just read this and I know it was published a long time ago but I like it and I think you should finish it! I love it! Sniff sniff... don't leave me hanging!
chrissy chapter 7 . 7/27/2002
heyy! i juss stumbled upon this story n i saw the date...march 2001? wow..long time u think u can write more chapeters? plz? for meeh? or if ur not going to update on the anymore can u send it to my email or something plz? i would love to read the ending of the story! well anyways ur a really good writer n i juss love ur stories plz finish them! n keep up the good work!
mmkay chapter 7 . 3/18/2001
Ohhhhhh! That was great! i LOVE your have to finish it!
Flame Stardattir chapter 7 . 3/9/2001
Ohhhh! *squeals* whats gonna happen next? I can't wait to find out! Ja ne *ME*
Wicked Lady chapter 7 . 3/4/2001
Continue please,I love it!
clo chapter 6 . 2/6/2001
Well My dear! I have to say that I'm very please with this ff is just GREAT! as I all ready tall you _

I can't wait to the next one! You have an unique art to write and make it so real! I just LOVE IT !

YOu have a career all ready going on so, continue you desteny! Lisa-chan!

Randi chapter 6 . 2/5/2001
Another cliff hanger. Oh well hopefully the next chapter will come out soon. I really enjoyed reading all the previous chapters of this wonderful romantic story.
Snowy chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Not signed in *again*...I'm too lazy. Yes, well, very good story! Keep writing!