Reviews for Please Don't Say Goodbye
valentine012 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
you are awesome writer! i love your fics and this is the best and saddest vincent/lucrecia fic i've ever read.. there's not a lot but still! i don't really like lucrecia much either but vinnie loved her soo freakin much and that's just soo freakin sad.. in a good way , i preordered FF:DoC already.. can't wait! ,
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
that was so beautiful! don't get me wrong-i'm not some psycho who's obsessed with pain and suffering and saying that your fic here was beautiful because of that. i meant how you wrote it-and your poem. both very beautiful.

the fic was SO SAD. i cried. really. it was so GOOD too, tho! you are a fabulous writer. i hope you do more soon.
SmartAlek chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Oh my gosh, that's so sad! :( I'm crying on the inside! Poor, poor Vinnie...Anyway...Fabulous story. Keep writing!
BoNi chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Aw this is like the saddest Vinnie fic i've read!

Man i hate Hojo! Lucrecia is an idiot! Why would anyone leave Vinnie...EVER! *sniffle* I think i need a tissue..

O what I meant to say was that this is a super good fanfic! 2 thumbs up!
AngelsAndLies chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
that bitch...I hate her for doing that to Vinnie...*SNIFF*

you really must be a good writer to beable to write so passionatly about something or someone you dislike so much.*Bows* Kewlie!
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Hmm, a slightly different style than Ninja, eh? Well, it was still a nice story. Incidentally, I find the way that you attribute the scents of flowers to your different characters in your stories kinda intersting. Vincent: Rose, Yuffie: Lily, Lucrecia: Jasmine. I like it. I really like the poem that you have interwoven throughout your story. I must admit that I don't write poetry and so I'm not exactly the best judge of poetry but, for what it's worth, I did like yours. It was simple yet flowing and certainly touching. I was a little skeptical about Vincent crying but, then again, if the man were to cry, I'm sure it would be when and where you described it. The line about it being something that he had not done since he was Turk was really quite good. Plus, the ring at the end was a flash of brilliance. Never saw it coming! That one *hurt* Kai! Heh heh heh. Good story!
T. Pirate.
Noisulli chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Awe man! Poor Vincent! The ring at the very end. AWE! _ Noi
Kyuunen chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Beautifully crafted and good attention to detail. It sings with a bittersweet abandon like poisoned ambrosia. The consistency is perfect.
I expect a lot more good writing from you. Kyuu
Tiineiji Rin chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Wow...This is so sad, but good, and once agian..Sad ;_;! Poor Vinnie, Well...I guess thats why hes has Yuffie, D Erm..Well...Differnt story but still..-_-' And I bet that the ring was a Proposal ring...Once more poor Vinnie...ARGH! Baka Ebil Scientist Hojo! xx;
Rin
Windy Bakura chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Windy: *is sad* AW... poor Vinnie...
Ginny: o...k...
Windy: Keep writing! This is sad... ;_;
GhostCalibur chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Oh. My. God. That is SO freking sad, and it makes me hate Hojo more than I already do. Very kool