Reviews for Starting Over
matchynishi chapter 16 . 1/28/2017
man. this was just wonderful. i liked everything so much, it was all so realistic! i have no words. thank you so much for writing, and sharing!
SCREAMM chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
I love that you kept Atobe as his loving walking-ego self even in Seigaku! :) I hope that your Tezuka and Atobe do begin to get along it would make everything all the more interesting!
seasaltpuffs chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
I'm absolutely floored by how good and engaging this fic is. I would have liked to give more constructive criticism, but really, you've done too much good. I'll patiently wait for this to be updated. Thank you for the good read!
show-addicted chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Hi.

I know I'm so terribly late to the party, it's not even funny, seeing as this fic hasn't been updated in years (and the authors' account seems deserted...). Yet, despite this, I felt the need to write this review.

This story is the best Prince of Tennis story I have ever read. No kidding. I've spent the last year browsing the Pit, reading PoT stuff and this has to be the first piece of fiction that I felt this nagging need to comment on. I can't even choose one thing I think I like the most in the fic (I lied. I can - it's the Atobe/Tezuka dynamics that drew me in and made me re-read the whole thing three times in the last few days). The characterizations, the action, the friendships, the fact that the guys are older here :D, as well as the writing style itself - I enjoyed reading the story like woah. I don't even have the words to describe it.

I was so disappointed that it never got finished. I wouldn't care about pairings that much (even if I happen to think Atobe and Tezuka are meant to be together, even more so in this little alternate universe :) ); I was literally left hanging and couldn't concentrate on anything for the rest of the day. You guys have managed to wrap me up in this story, to hook me up so well, I can't really let go now. Hardly any fanfiction can do that to me. Let the fact that I rarely even leave comments on anything be a proof of this.

So, to wrap up this long and pointless review: I'm happy I have had the chance to read this story. Of course it would've been great if it got finished, but it didn't, unfortunately. I will keep hoping, against all odds, that one day, there will come a continuation. And I will probably re-read the whole story a few times more.

So, thank you for "Starting Over". I had so much fun reading it.
devil chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
OMG! this fic is sooooooooooooo good

please continue it
pentalion chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
From just the first chapter, I'm liking it.

smexyforever chapter 16 . 5/3/2010
love this story !
please write more to it !
blackash chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
There's so much to say...

Well, for starters this fic is incredible! The basic premise is intriguing, the characters are well done (and how they react to everything seems very realistic and like them). I love so many things about this fic that listing them all would be ridiculous. But the fact is, that this is a brilliant work of writing that should definitely be finished.

I know that you put in your profile that this fic would not be continued until it was finished and had the pairings decided. No offense, but I think that that was unnecessary. With writing as good as this, you don't need definitive pairings to carry it off or attract readers. I mean yes, I personally see you leaning pretty hard on Tezuka and Atobe, as well as Fuji and Ryoma, but the alternate would be just as good.

I am so excited to read more of this fic and it would really be a shame to never see the rest of it because of something as silly as vague pairings.

In any case, please keep working hard and update again soon!
51215fgdfh1654h5f chapter 16 . 8/8/2009
AWESOME. Please, tell me that you are going to continue this someday. :3

Atobe and Fuji just are delightfully dirty. x3
lilemmy chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
Bwahaha! This fic totally made my day. I really hope you haven't abandoned it. I can't wait to see how an Atobe-Tezuka doubles pair would work out! Pity the poor fools!

_
Vensai chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
Argh... Atobe is so self-centered... have Ryoma use the self-less state and teach him a lesson!

Anyway, please update. But you haven't in years
Star Jinin chapter 16 . 3/22/2009
I swear, from the last few chapters, I would have begged you two on bended knee to make this AtoFuji, but AtoTezu is strangely appealing from the way it's portrayed here :D I'm not sure about Ryoma's gung-ho attitude though.

I hope you guys haven't given up on this story-even if it has been a few years since you guys updated.
Oshitari Akina chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
I would like to see more to this, I like the idea of Atobe Keigo being in Seigaku. It's a lot more interesting than him being at Hyotei. Too bad you haven't updated since 11-7-2006. Can I request you to continue if you can? I'll keep this in my favorites. I really like this story, and I'd like to see to the end.
sesshoumaru4me chapter 16 . 2/13/2009
i love it :D more please!
MysteriousEyez chapter 16 . 12/16/2008
I LOVE this story! Its a shame it hasn't been updated since 2006. I would love to see it finished. I mean why bother with pairing of any kind in my opinion its fine as is. Hope to see this finished someday!