Reviews for Demon Orphan
Killer of thy Cookies chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Very cool. I sympathise with Piccolo. But he's still a bad guy. P

Unsincerely, Killer of thy Cookies
Irondil chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Completely amazing, the only thing is, Piccolo knew he was going to try to conquor the world from birth, but other than that i loved it, good job.
TheNewMrsKrueger613 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aww. Poor Piccolo! If that really did happen, then it's no wonder he turned out the way he did, but, I guess there's no way to really know, right?
Path Walker chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This is simply brilliant.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
that was cool. poor little Piccolo *hugs him* that was very well written
Literarian Lady chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Excellent peice of work; you captured how Piccolo's early childhood years probably would very well. Many writers who have tried to tackle early Piccolo tend to give him too advanced an understanding of certain Earth customs, that he should not yet have developed. I like how well you captured his innocence, yet still kept that streak of darkness that always looms on his surface in some small way.

You generally managed to capture the essence of childhood behavor as well with Konishi, and the other children. Plus you included something that I have noticed many writers do not (and which also happen to be a pet peeve of mine for writers of anime fanfiction), you gave your orginal characters JAPANESE NAMES. For that alone this deserves credit, once again I want to compliment you on this one-shot, and lovely albeit sad glimps into the past of one of the best of the Z-senshi -Piccolo-sama.

~Raptured Night
Veggie-baka chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I don't usually read Piccolo stories but this one was really good. I hope you make another chapter to show how you think Piccolo grew up to be the big greenbean he is today.
Trauma-sama chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Poor little Piccolo... I bet that his childhood have been like that. Well written story. Perhaps it should have been little longer...
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Sounds just like what Piccolo's childhod would be like _ Very nice job!
W Junko chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
A great story about Piccolo. I would love to see more stories from this author and will hope he considers continueing this one.

W,Junko
Moonraker One chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
This is really good. The detail is just right for this story, and so is the plot. I'm impressed.
Rinoas' LionHeart chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I don't watch that much DragonBall, but I watch DragonBall Z and GT so this pretty much makes sense to me. I like it.
_~