Reviews for Rules of the Game
Dominique chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
This doesn't seem to be finished, or has it? Is something ment to happen to Kamui next? Anyway this was really good. It's cute too that Seishiro is alive now & forcing Subaru to eat! _ Aww! Nicely written.
Lemonysh chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
this reminds me of how the manga ended .. well sorta ended...

it looks like you're not planing on finishing but i had to try.. PLEASE FINISH! i hate thinking by myself on how "this could have been"

poor Kamui...
Altariel-Jaina chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Why did you stop writing this? I really really enjoyed it, and was very disapointed when I read the last chapter...you should consider going back to it

(your Seishiro is so cute)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
This was serious yet funny I kept laughing when the two went and got the squirrel toy...
0ri chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
Aw. ; ; This story is really cute. It makes me feel warm and happy inside... too bad it probabely won't be continued, since you haven't updated in over a year.. : but it was really good.
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
Wow that was very great, awesome! I love it, especially the last part! Please tell me you haven't given up!

Hope you'll udpate! Keep wrting!
Rei Asakura chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Okay, you DID update! Don't worry, I shan't threaten you about it, some span of time having passed since my prior threat, but hopefully not enough for it to have left your mind...(hah.)

I still maintain my absolute fangirlish
Natcher chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
For your information, I am going on a hunger strike until this story is updated.

Frickin' A. This fic is going to be the death of me!
Jenna Muff chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
I would like to begin, Morgan-san, by saying that I literally check this story *every day* for an update. Every third day or so, I go back and re-read it from the beginning. Yes, I am THAT FUCKING ENTHRALLED. _

This is truly a unique and marvelous story! From characterization to dialogue, from description to paragraph break-up, from grammar to punctuation to syntax to vocabulary-a feast and a delight, all of it. I inhaled this story the first time I read it, and like any connosieur of fine wine, I find myself compelled to return and sample it again and again. Or binge, whatever. *glugs fic until shitfaced*

Seishirou and Subaru are Damned Fine Mothafuckas, in my humble litle opinion. _ Those two are sinfully sexy anyway, but you add such a lovely flavor of adorable fluster to them! I giggle like a twit during every tease-the-Sakurazukamori scene (and I am really, REALLY looking forward to some Hot Hot Lovin' in the future, heh heh heh).

The rest of the Seals are a joy to read. The varying degrees of distrust, acceptance, and bubbly enthusiasm (Yuzu-chan is a blast in this!) had me bouncing in my seat with glee. Sorata and Arashi are cute as always, and the former's grudging agreement to protect Sei-chan is completely charming. Karen's giggles had me snickering like a loon, too.

And KAMUI! Our pretty little leader cutie-pie himself! He's such a little sweetheart, worrying about Subaru-kun like that (and threatening to kick Sei-chan's ass if he hurts him)! Ha ha, I love it, love it, love it!

Fuuma is a Grade "A" sexy beast, too, especially when he's being a Threatening Bastard. *drool* I cannot WAIT to see how his threat plays out-he's gotta be pretty pissed at Sei-chan for that smirk in the apartment, and you just know that our Sakurazukamori is gonna get pulled into a fight some time. _ Can't wait, can't wait!

You know, the Fuuma/Seishirou camp would have a field day with this. If they (we) had their (our) way, Fuuma-kun would probably throw poor Seishirou up against a wall, pin him with wires a la Kamui, and fuck his poor Sakurazukamori brains out, just as a little reminder of WHO is the "Kamui" and WHO is the bitch. *pantpantpant* I volunteer to write that Alternate Universe scene, because HOT DAMN, who doesn't want to see Fuuma and Sei-chan getting it ON?

Ahem. Hee hee.

Anyway, I'll also be interested to see the rest of the Angels' reactions to their brother-in-arms' departure. I can just see Yuuto checking Subaru out, leering, and remarking that he really can't blame Sei-chan at all. Who could? Hee hee hee. _

Kakyou and Hinoto are beautifully handled. Your set-up for the events at Rainbow Bridge is excellent and entirely believable (and, not surprisingly, MUCH preferable to the "canon" events). Poor Kakyou's musings on whether he could have prevented Hokuto-chan's death had me blubbering as well. *_* Poor baby. C'mere and lemme make it all better.

Sorry about this huge profane review, but after six months of watching, re-reading, and more watching, I just had to finally write and let you know how much I ADORE this fic! I'm absolutely slobbering for the rest of it! *slobberdroolslobber*

*boots muses in the rear* There! I hope that helps your inspiration!

Thank you for your time and talent, Morgan-san! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Jen

P.S. I really would write that Fuuma 'n Seishirou Party-Hearty scene, too. _ Just say the word, and we shall have a nice little bloody fuckfest up against a wall somewhere. And afterward, some Subaru-angst for dessert. Better than ice cream, eh? _
Silver Salamander chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
Argh!

Update soon!

Love this fic, though it does need to be a little darker than it is now.

Interesting to see what comes up with Kamui (both of them)

Update? pleases?
skd chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
will there ever be an update again?

Please continue!
Hellcat81 chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
You simply have to continue! Please don't abandon this story! It's great!
Hellcat81 chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
I really really love this fic. Please keep up the good work.
Trunks lil' sis chapter 5 . 10/26/2004
*Insert girly squeal and giggle*

You've made my day with this fic. I stumbled upon it accidentally and was hooked from the first paragraph.

Now it's important for you to realize how much I dislike X/19 fanfiction. Everything written is almost always OOC, way too unbelievable or just plain moronic. Seishirou just happens to be my favorite character in an anime/manga of all time, so reading other people write about him is quite hard.

BUT, you have done wonderfully. I just recently watched the famous brige scene, and your altered version is close to perfection. I have not located any grammar or spelling mistakes, the translations are wonderful and you're giving these characters more life that I could have dreamed of. You're doing what any great author might. You're allowing the audience to bond with the characters in your own desired setting. Your work is simply beautiful and I impatiently wait for the next chapter. However, as a college student myself I understand the time restraints and for that reason you can take as much time as you need. I'll be here, waiting for chapter six.

*slaps the fic on her favorites list*

-Jen
Coeliel chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Wow!

I love this fic, because it's just how I wanted the story to go on...I love Subaru and Seishiro, they fit together perfectly...like Kamui and Fuuma...two realy good reasons to love this WRITING!What I love is Subaru teasing Seishiro thx for all this
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »