Reviews for The Gift
it is amazing
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
nice
Chibes chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
one critique: spaces between lines like scene breaks and speakers it makes it easier for us who cannot see well to read...actually easier for anyone in general
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
AH so sweet. lol sry for the short review..but i have to get back to hw. i just felt like acknowledging that u had a nice story. good job!
Usako and Mamo-chan aka Batty chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
It's a lovely Chrissy story. I hope you've had a Merry Christmas and Have a great New Year!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Cute one shot a little rushed at times but a rather good flow.
Love Mamo chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Serena and Darien are the best couple. Usagi and Mamoru are the best couple. I love how in the anime and manga and live action version they have lots of sweet loving kisses and hugs and are together in all five seasons.
Jen chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I love this story. Serena and Darien are my favorite couple and Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple. I love how Usagi and Mamoru are Serena and Darien have so many romantic kisses in the series. I loved the episode where Mamoru proposed to her. I've seen all 200 episodes and read all 18 manga volumes and love them all. This story is beautiful.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Old I know, but still beautiful! Thanks for leaving it posted! I loved it! _

-Neosun7
Satyavati chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Great Story!
Tifa chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Serena and Darien are my favorite couple! Beautiful story!
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
aw how cute
schoolgirltil2005 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
It was sweet!
Ally the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
I love short stories. You graced the world of Sailor Moon short stories with this. Keep on writing, please.
moonlover chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
I just read this lisa-chan it ssoooooo sweet .