Reviews for Family Trip
LadyEudave05 chapter 22 . 4/3
please update soon. this is getting really good. And your not the only one who referse to a supreme as a garbage pizza i do that too and I grew up in WI and now live in CA and Mexico. and i still do it. I find it's easier cause it does have everything on it.
Razor Claw chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I like this fic, needs to get an update soon, or even an authors note about the status of the fic or if their are personnal issues.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 22 . 1/1/2007
Great story, please try to update and keep up the good work. :)
Jna Jona chapter 22 . 7/15/2006
*bows to you* Pleeaassee continue this story... I BEG you... I literally beg you.. I love this story so much! I read all 22 chapters today... . I want to read more, onegai!

Ja ne

Jobba-chan
dark ninja 282 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
update
iwantmycoffeenow chapter 22 . 4/3/2006
I ask again, ARE YOU !
iwantmycoffeenow chapter 22 . 3/22/2006
HELO!

OMG! Are you or something? Cause if you are I really need to send some flowers
iwantmycoffeenow chapter 22 . 3/13/2006
Um,HELLO!

you e-mailed me a while back about this story, & if you don't update i will do something drastic. You said you would! i just really,really,really like your story, & you're killin' me with the suspense
Serena chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I really like this story! You need to work on your writting and spelling but other than that it was great! Also concidering that this is your first fic, you did really well. Keep writting! _
JPhae chapter 22 . 2/14/2006
U REALLY GOTTA UPDATE THIS STORY IT IS SO VERY GOOD I LOVE IT !

UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
PaintedAme chapter 22 . 2/11/2006
Yeah, this ia an awsome fic! There are so many Inuyasha goes on a family trip fics but none of them are as good as this one. Please post the next chapter. Please.

SIH -
SatisfactionBroughtBackTheCat chapter 22 . 2/4/2006
*tears running down face* ok, *sniff* the scaryness & threats don't seem to be *sniff* working *sniff* so i'll try begging *anime waterfall tears* PLEASE

UPDATE! YOU'RE ME HERE! DO YOU REALLY WANT MUDER ON YOUR CONSCIENCE? BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE THAT TO ME!
iwantmycoffeenow chapter 22 . 1/20/2006
-_- * ly glare* ahem...*composed face*

it would be in your best interest to continue this story, for if you dissregard my warning, you will have many heavy items trown at you, with great strenght

i implore you, write the next chapter of this fanfiction, if not for your story's admirers, than for your own health

this is truly a wonderful tale, & i wish to see the end of it

if you have decided to abandone this story however...

THEN THE HELL WITH YOU!UPDATE, RIGHT NOW DAMNIT!

*couch, & composed face* sincerly

iwantmycoffeenow
iwantmycoffeenow chapter 22 . 1/8/2006
GOD DAMNIT UPDATE!

YOU BETTER NOT BE ABONDANING THIS FREAKING STORY, OR ME AND MY OTHER COFFEE CRAZED FRIENDS WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, STRAP YOU TO A CHAIR AND FORCE YOU TO TYPE! THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD FOR ME TO DO OTHER WISE. SO UPDATE!

(said freinds snarl in background)

there, there my pets she'll update soon, we'll make her

P.S.

Oh! did i forget to mention that we're all of demonic desent?
paulita448 chapter 22 . 12/28/2005
Awesome story! OMG so cute! Keep on writing, and plz UPDATE SOON! it's been like 2 months or so...could you plz update? Can't wait!