Reviews for Ronin Kaoru: Sasurai
Azhwi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aaah. This is nice. It's good to see what actually happened. But... this contradicts how Enishi described his first meeting with Kaoru in the new timeline. There was supposed to be a darkening bruise that turned into a scar? Admittedly, I like this version more, but then we would lose the mystery from the supernaturally formed scar.
Thanks for posting this!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I have recently come across your Ronin Kaoru series, and I've fallen in love with them. Finished the entirety of it today, in fact! I'd love to see the rest of them completed.
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Goodness. I just finished the Tokyo Arc, and this really helps to fill in a small but nagging blank where I last left off. Seriously, this was really intriguing. The storyline and the concept...and it seems so -deep-.

Kudos for writing that makes people think!
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
oh! will u continue on with this?

and please please please! keep on going with u'r other ronin kaoru story! it's so good!
kk's lil chihuahua chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
nice!- Please Update the Ronin KAoru series. It's SO cool. KAO POWER :P
Kintora chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
And so Ronin Kaoru started here!
malencia chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was good, but if Kaoru saved Tomoe then how do kenshin and her get together? I'm curious as to what will happen.

Ja matta ne
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
This is really good to have xD
Kokari chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i like this, i just wish i read it before the other two lol
ixchen chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
lovely.
Drawkcab chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Is godd but could you up date your ather storys?
Shin-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
i know i'm gonna sound like a...a spoiler for saying this, but in the Arc fic, didn't Kaoru say that after catching up with Enishi and stuff, his hair suddenly went white and the scar suddenly developed on her cheek? hm...guess i'm gonna have to go and reread the Arc...but that's okay.i was planning on doing that anyways! this was fun to read! kind of a...pacifier while waiting for the next chapter or Ronin Kaoru!
Rabid Turtle chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
and so it begins... This idea is really amazing. Keep it up.
Triste1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That was... really amazing.
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Um... Correct me if I am misaken, but this explanation completly eclipses and re-tells the explaination that we recieved from Enishi? I thought he 'watched as the scar flashed into being' or some such, while his hair meanwhile turned white. Which, come to think of it, contradicts an earlier of his white hair as genetics...?

Need to watch those...