Reviews for It's Not Over Yet
nikki cannon chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
please release them in your story. I have to khow what happens.
amy chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I just wanted to say that this is a wonderful beginning to what what I believe could be a great fic. The storyline is refreshingly new and the execution is flawless. I hope you continue it soon.
Dea Mariella chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
o...much fanficky goodness! me likey very much! it would be much appreciated if you could update soon! s'il vous plait? i'll give you a know you want it! thanks!
Halfling Rogue chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
If you've received this e-mail, it's because, for some unexplanable reason, you showed interest in the trailer to my Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic duology, Odoriko no Hanshin-sama and Royal Games. Since I am very grateful to you for taking the time to review my work, I thought it was only fair to let you know when there are updates on the fics. Royal Games is now rolling, and if the prologue seems a little odd, just put it down to the fact that I wrote it at one in the morning in subzero temperatures. Even so, I hope you enjoy it!
Prologue to Royal Games: . ?storyid1706947
Duology trailers (recently revised): . ?storyid1706961
Thank you again for your support. *bows*
—Halfling Rogue
By the way, great fic. o.o
Your darling K-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
I'm going to draw a piccie of Ayako ((Me)) and my mommy took some EVIL pictures of me, so I'll send those too. _ I look really bad, 'cause they're candid...Bah.
FUN! Gimme the next chapter...
Over AIM, if you must.
I shall rape it for you. lol _
Kyoko higurashi chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
no fucking way is that a one shot! no fucking way! no fucking way.c' mon atleast let me have piece of mind by knowing how it ends. please reconsider.
Ja Ne!
OwarinaiYume72 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
please continue this. this is awesum!
Dances-of-shadows chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Great fic! Ilove it. you also placed great detail in it! I think you should make it more than a one shot, you have great talent keep it up!
if you dont mind would you try reading and or reviewing my stories? But if not its cool! Anyways I cant get over how great this is! Awsome!