Reviews for Hunting Grounds
predfan chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
thats just dumb no really a predator could very easly kill anyone from the buffyverse and im here to prove it:

Buffy: pure win buffys gay kicks and punches Vs predators spear, wrist blades, soulder mounted plasma cannon, net gun, dart launcer and imense stringh? besides buffy would be to busy complaning about how angel left her to to coentrait on fighting a true hunter

Angel:A closer macth but the same result. Angel fights smart and hes got gunn and wes to back him up however preds are smater the use stelh taticts.

together the might get in a few hits but in the end angel a pile of brooding dust and the preds are taking turns pissing on gunn and wesleyes decpitated bodys

Master: close but no cigar he could call other vamps to aid him in batlle but that means more dust for that whiny brat dawn to vacum up after preds are done the master himself could prove a moderitly threating adversary and his skull would make a centerpiece in any pred trophy display vampres who are powerfull enogh to leave a skull in their wake are very rare.

Andrew: A worhy oponent indeed andys missle fireing arm maches any pred weapon and cyborgs ae rare no pred would pass a chance to hunt andrew the result? depends andrew could slay a enexperinced or careless hunter a carefull seasone warrior is much more likly to conquer the demon/human/machine hybred.

The mayor: extrmly deadly as it would take take a whole clan to cut him down to size. but no casultys sufered svere ingures mabey but no pred would fall.

Glory: a god would be very sougt after by predators working togather the clan would reap her skull and she would curse the day she confronted the alien hunters Alas more than a few would fall before she would be killed

thats all for now
ShadowHawk chapter 8 . 9/7/2004
If you think my Terminator fic was great why don't you try to finish it off where i failed to please the Readers, by the way great fic you have here
Superfan chapter 8 . 3/12/2004
I'm assuming you meant to say: "I'm SCARED." Other than that, this chapter is a vast improvement over the last one. Bravo!
Superfan chapter 7 . 3/12/2004
C) I think you've started to lose the plot. I mean, if this is early Season 5 (as I now think), then Glory should be making her presence known by this point. Slight altverse, I can stand. 100% contradiction of series canon? No way!
Superfan chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
Hm! Wasn't expecting that one, so soon.
Superfan chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
Well, if this is Season 4, then Giles can't be replaced by Wesley, since he's now working for Angel. Perhaps, Lydia (Quentin Travers' assistant) could be Buffy's new Watcher. The actress who played her only appeared on two episodes, during the entire five-year on WB. But, man! What a looker! *And, genius-sounding, too.*
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
You write Giles' dialogue as if he were getting Americanized. I'm afraid that's intolerably non-canonical, dear boy! Just plain not cricket, as it were.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
Not too bad. Although, you seem undecided whether to narrate this in past tense, or present tense. Very frustrating, when one has to mentally edit, so much!
Superfan chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
Pretty good! Keep it coming.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Interesting beginning (if a little rushed).
WW chapter 6 . 3/5/2004
did you just kill Spike? because a knife through the chest doesn't kill a vampire, but on the other way it the knives might be made out of organic stuff.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
Cool. I still going toput my money on Buffy. No freaking Alien Predetor can take our Buffy down.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
sound sintereting. please update soon.