Reviews for Brinker's Song
Yossarian22 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
oh boy. that was probably the GAYEST story...but in a good way. i kinda liked it.
Ammeh chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I really liked this fic when I read it a while ago, but now the spacing's all messed up, and it's really hard to read. Would you mind fixing it? Thanks so much!
Spork-Work-Orange chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
i loved it! it was a brilliant plot line! and you should deffinately continue with it. or leave it as is, it's a good story. gene and finny are so cute together! bye bye:)
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Hahahaha; I think Brinker singing was my favorite part. Cause Brinker is such a dork. That was awesome.
Veraliana chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Cute! I'm inspired... I think I'll go write my own GeneFinny fic now.
PeregrineBlue chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
*laugh* Man! I liked this fic a lot! Parce que j'adore Gene/Finny. I kinda wish you'd broken it up a bit, but formatting aside, this fic pretty much rocked. And also, "Iris" by ze Goo Goo Dolls was an excellent choice to put in here!

Score!
tunafish smells chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Normally I would rip on you like you wouldn't believe but today I promised to be nice. Your characters were weird they just disappeared. Well that's all I can say before I end up going off about little things. I liked that you tried to write a song. It got kind of windy though. Also they probably had a type of karioke thingy but not how you protrayed it.
Aki T chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
AH OMG I LOVED THAT! _ Very very cute, I love GeneFinny slash...yes indeed...great job!
SamUfool chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
aw...that was so cute! you are a really good writer and i think there should be more...like...what do the other boys think of this? what happens to finny and gene?
laura chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
omg, this was so adorable and fabulous! e! so cute!
Mariola chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
um.. did they have karoake in 1943?
Kamui Kinomoto chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Hello! _ I just want to say that this fic is UBER wonderful! _ I've just finished reading ASP about two weeks ago and I became SO addicted to it because I think Phineas/Gene ROCKS! _ I'm so glad to find an ASP slash ficcie here in !

They are SO sweet in this fic of yours! I love it!

Please write some more! _

-Kamui Kinomoto-
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
*sweatdrops* Erm... Interesting. Very interesting.
I think that a number of the characters seemed to be acting vaguely out of character, but that's excused as it's a humor fic.
I think that some of the lyrics could do with some deleting - not all, but much of the song - because I just sort of skip over them. I just want to read the fic, not the repetitive song lyrics that are just on the page.
Otherwise, an interesting fic.