Reviews for The Panic in Me
Ivy16 chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Sweet song-fic, I liked it
a person chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
i loved that! it was sooooooooooooo sweet!
god's Blood red rOse chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
gay...literaly...jking. good fic, this is an A/U right? lol...(smirk)
Thomasa chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
This is a very good story. I liked how you never mention who Vegeta's companion is but give us a clue by having Goten greet his "Dad;Vegeta" when they arrive at the hospital. Also, the way you wove their mutual grief for the loss for their departed mates was very well done.
trunksfan2001 chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
That was so sad. I am crying right now. I can barely see the keys. That was a really good story. I like how the song matched the story. You should write some more, just make them more happy.
ashess chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
awww! that was sweet. :)) I liked it.
Midnight Lilly chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
good fic.

You can be straight and like yaoi and yuri.

If your saying good story but i'm not gay or anything then your to young to be reading this stuff. You are doing a good job keep up the good work.
Shara Nameth chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
wow. This was good. It has a sort of mystery too, because you don't realize its veggie and kakarot at the begining. Its really awesome. I love your writing style!
Penny chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Hey that was good! I liked it! hope that you keep on writting!:)
Anja chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
That's not bad, and very well written... but um, Goku can talk to Kaio-sama who could talk to any dead soul... in fact, Goku can teleport to the realm of the dead... and he doesn't mind being seperated from his family members for years... so why would he be worried? It has that plot hole. It's very touching, but Vejiita is a little out of character too. I'm sure he would rather die than seek comfort in *anyone*. You've made him a little too emotional, and sappy. Just as a sidenote, Toriyama actually said Vejiita would likely be the first DB character to die, because of his high blood pressure, so it'd make more sense as Bulma and Gokuh comforting each other.
Sidra Astro chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
This was very good. Kind of sad, but I liked it.
Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
This was very well done, and not overt at all!