Reviews for One Thing After Another
mysticmoon1331 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
brilliant! can't wait to read more! thanks for doing the page breaks, they make it easier to tell where the chapter starts and ends.
Lady Gaidin chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
I very muched enjoyed reading this fic so far. I like the little pieces of lyrics added in. Keep up the good work.
lilly chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
linkin park is a band full of gods!
summersgirl2526 chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
awesome story
7sins7lies chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
really short but good content update soon!
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh, i LOVE linkin Park! Going to next chapter...(excited squeal)...
hop the road chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
I love band fics! Update soon!

~*Celia*~
Scott Adams chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
THIS IS SO AWSOME!1

YOU REALLY SHOULD UPDATE!

PLZ! (GIVES PUPPYDOG EYES)
LostGryffindorFoundSlytherin chapter 7 . 2/8/2006
*screams in frustration* NO! Want to know what happens next! I adore this fic! I love LP I love the fact Harry is singing! *squeals jumps up and down* Update soon okay? Please? PLEASE?
IvySnowe chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
Oi! You haven't updated since september, I find this highly upsetting, now, I would like another chapter posted soon. Thanks!
Aqua Mage chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
Nice story. I'd like to see more...
misfit2008 chapter 7 . 9/24/2005
hey this is coming along great i really love how you have sum41 i love this song too so... im not a good writer or id offer so im sorry but keep up the great songs! ok bye bye

debbs
WhiteFangTheLostMarauder chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
so we can threten u now! like watch ur back cause one day u might find out that someone has shoved a computer chip in it. (jk) i'd never do that! ;) ::crosses fingers behind back and grins evily:: UPDATE REALLY SOON! PLZ!

10/10
misfit2008 chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
this is what im looking for thank god! I love fic with harry in a band singing linkin park cause it sound hot... im not joking maybe though in some sum 41 ... the song still waiting would be good i guess well i will R&R next time ok so HURRY!

debbs

ps and it one of the best harrys in a band fic.. ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
It's been seven fucking months! Get your butt into gear!