Reviews for Reincarnate
DesDesxoxo chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Hey! U better update soon!...Please :)
god of all chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh my God...

This is so bad that I'm dying laughing. Everything is moving so damn fast I thought I was having vertigo.
PrincessOfBoredness chapter 20 . 2/22/2011
D: You are gonna finish this, right? This is awesome! I think you have done a great job! I love Marie She's probably one of my favorite OC's! _ Please update!
MissDawes chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
I love Lucian/OC fics! And I really hope you continue yours! I like it:)
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 20 . 5/6/2009
Love it darlin.

It's nice to see some lucian/oc stories round here especially with a female in michael's place it is effin awesome keep on.
Lady Twinkle Toes chapter 20 . 3/2/2009
I really like your story so far and i hope you continue with it.
emma134 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
that was awesome i loved it hope you load soon
PandylBas chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
hm i think marie is a little too slow...lol i don't want her to jump him just be less stubborn. But then again, sonja was just as stubborn if not more. I hope she realizes soon so lucian won't be in self-pity anymore.

I HOPE YOU ARE CONTINUING THIS...just let me know please. i don't want to get my hopes up if you decided to scrape this already.
PandylBas chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
i don't think sonja is mean just a bit over dramatic...but its gonna be alright.
Phantom's Ange chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
brilliant story. I love the plot & the way u brought Lucian back.

More chapters please!
Songorita chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
Great story so far, I so can't wait to read more. Update soon.
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
love this story...plz updare soon...
zenstarrflower chapter 20 . 7/24/2008
come back to this story...come back...it misses you! hehe and its so awesome...finish please...pretty pretty please!
teawithsilk chapter 20 . 7/8/2008
I was just reading this and it is one of the best fics I've ever read! I love Marie, she's so funny! I was laughing at loud at some parts :) Also, I love the Marie/Lucian romance!