Reviews for You'll Be In My Heart
T chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Is this finished? If it is please add Complete
T chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
When will you finish this story? If it isn't going to continue, please add Complete.
jfjfjslkj chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
I do believe that spanking is sometimes necessary, but not like that. If I were a parent of the elvlings. I would give them a spanking to teach them that hurting somebody isn't fun, and it's wrong.
BlackHalliwell chapter 7 . 8/28/2006
Awesome! I loved the song in the 6th chapter!
DreaminofLorien chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
So sad to come to an end, but SQUAL! *jumps up and down* YAY! Very good writing.. Cant wait to read soe of your other fics.. *smiles*
DreaminofLorien chapter 6 . 3/19/2004
Oh! *cries* I am sorry he is sick.. Poor Elrond too.. But Celebrian will make everything all right i hope. The song really does go nice with the Fic...
DreaminofLorien chapter 5 . 3/19/2004
Ah pneumonia.. I had that twice when i was very young.. Once at 3 again at 6.. poor Estel.. I hope he gets better.. I know he will..
DreaminofLorien chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
*sniffs loudly and wipes tears* Poor Estel! Poor Elladan too... I dont know what to say so im off to read the next chapter,
DreaminofLorien chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
AW! Elladan is so sweet.. Little Estel too! *runs off to read next chapter*
DreaminofLorien chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
How Dare they pick on Estel! Poor babay *sighs sadly* I am so glad he has Elrond and the twins...
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Ah so sad and yet so sweet. I cant wait to read the next chapter. I love young Estel..
Faerfaen chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
aww this was cute! sorry i didnt review sooner!
*~* Dy *~*
insanechildfanfic chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
this is great
Gershwhen chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
Very nice update! I'm glad to see Estel talks to his brothers. Again, some very nice detail about the feelings - it makes all the difference.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
LOTS of nice detail in this chapter! The interaction between Elrond and Estel was wonderful.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »