Reviews for Do Something
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Jack & Daniel banter, I love it!
Vorserkeien chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
LOL. Jack-Daniel banter is always fun, no matter who's doing the insulting heehee! :D
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
cute...
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
aww poor Jack, not able to make fun of Danny-boy anymore tehe
Rat chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I love the Daniel Jack banter in this one. Too bad you aren't writing SG-1 fic anymore, but I'll have fun lookng trough what you have written. Thanks
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
ROFLMAO! THAT WAS AWESOME! THANKS!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
lol. Loved this one, too. Especially:

"No, I didn't mean to imply that. I respect you. The pedestal I used to have you on has just lost a few inches . . . feet . . . since we met."

"Feet?" Jack gasped. "What the hell did I do to lose FEET?"

heh. AND...

"I never particularly liked it when you made fun of me, Jack. I just ignored you. Kind of like I'm doing right now."

I love snarky Daniel, and you do him so well. ;)

-sil
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
::falls over anime-style:: that was interesting

write more soon, ne?
Sadie chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Where is the flannel indeed! I was totally watching Broca Divide (sp probably wrong there, meh.) and thinking... "Wow, Daniel had floppy hair. Boy has he changed."

What I love about your stories is that I can really see this happening on the show. Daniel and Jack banter at it's best.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
This was really funny, it made me laugh a whole buttload. hehe You have a great talent for writing humor. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. hehe I still love it ! bwahahaha Go Daniel go Daniel, it's your birthday it's your birthday! hehe *grins* *glomps author* *waves*
Later yo,
Icy
SM0KEYJ0E chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I really love your writing! The dialogue is great, and you really have a great feel for the characters!
Favorite lines:
"But you love flannel."
"Now I love cotton."
"But I can't make fun of cotton."
"I'm terribly sorry about that."
"...The pedestal I used to have you on has just lost a few inches . . . feet . . . since we met."
"Feet?" Jack gasped. "What the hell did I do to lose FEET?"
"You were just... you."
"And now you're mocking me." Jack crossed his arms.
"Let me guess," Daniel said distractedly. "You're the one that's supposed to do all the mocking."
"Damn right."
"He's in his quarters with Colonel Pierce learning how to be a tree."
forcryinoutloud chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Amazingly funny as always! *G* Write MORE! ;)
Gimli2003 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
"Where's the flannel?" *lol* Teal'c as a tree. Why is it so easy to imagine he *would* be interested in yoga? Great story!
Padfoot's Fuzzy Angel chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
LOL! Teal'c doing Yoga? So that's what he's been doing :p. I loved you're story! Keep up the good work, I hope you write others. Don't give up!
Fuzzy Angel
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Ach! I love the idea of Daniel tormenting Jack... and you got both characters sounding right... Bravo!