Reviews for Slightly Skewed
Lachriel chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
This story is pretty awesome. I love Luna Rouge (though she makes me wonder a bit of this is a time-travel fic) and Narcissa.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is really cool! (*facepalm*) this is really interesting!
skyhighwriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next update!
WhiteFang001 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I like the flashback of Severus setting Lucious on his parents - Please update and write more sooooon!

xD You can't leave this awesome fanfic hanging!
WhiteFang001 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
narcissa made me giggle soo many times! xD Poor Lucious, you can see that he just never quite manages to win those fights.

Yeay for Harry!

Miss Rougue... is she meant to be Loony Luna but a more grown up version? I really like her character either way!

She creeps Draco out and her references are amusing as the characters have nooo idea what teh hell she is taking about and we do~! xD

I really like the direction this storyline is going - Will we see some more characters soon?

Please update! xD I think it's brilliant
PurpleBoom chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
this is great!

i love it!

please please please update soon?
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
damn i honestly hope you haven't completely abandoned this fic cuz it rocks. so much potential and i love the off the shoulder crossover usage. your luna rogue is an amazing character, and ollivander soo just likes to fuck with the kids -even if what he says is true. please continue this. i will be putting u on my alerts so hopefully i get a notice soon!
UDMonk chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Really good. Sorry for the short review.

Cheers, Force 'Hog, The Chocolate Milk Messiah
member chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
II really like how this story is going, from draco's personality to lucius's involvement with snape's father. I just got the bit with the wand i think. Does the similarity have anything to do with Sirius? *grins* I'd love that. Please update. I really like this story.
ScM15 chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Still very interesting, though I had to go back and read over some points. Here's hoping for more sometime in the near future!

-Scott
Dark Topaz chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
i hope your aren't abandoning this story
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
...what? What happened to Snape and Harry? I DON'T GET IT! ...keep up the good work and update soon.
Starguy chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
Three cheers for Dogma. Skootch to the nootch. Now thats out of my system I must tell you how much I enjoyed this. It was a lot. My enjoyment that is. Lovely interaction between Snape and Lucius as well as Snape and Harry. I look forward to more.
Loony Dagda chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Meep! this rocked! I really like this story, though I have to wonder why that thing with changing Snape's memory had to happen? Also, if Snape tells Lucius what he thinks he saw, then Lucius is going to think that Harry's a liar right? Well I really hope you plan on updating this soon. It's very interesting, and do you have any plans on having Harry and Voldemort become allies? That part at the beginning that mentioned Voldemort and Tom being dual personalities made me think that if he was revived, maybe the Tom personality might come back.

Ciao XP