Reviews for After the Dawn: The Philosopher's Stone
Nice story.
I liked it.
Thanks for sharing.
lostinastory33 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
HELLOOOO! WHAT ANOUT RON?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
Oooo, that little rat! I hope that Sirius DOES find him, well, maybe not SIRIUS, perhaps someone with a little more sense and anger management. I hope that Sirius gets pardoned eventually.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
There are striped belts in Tae-Kwon-Doe, I know because I go to a dojang twice a week. Dojo is technically the Japanese word for it, and Tae-Kwon-Doe is the Korean martial art. Also, Sensei is the Japanese word for master, shifu is the Chinese word, and Kwang Jang Nim in the Korean term. You don't have to change anything, I just wanted to let you know. Excellent story, I look forward to more.
Luiz4200 chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
Why would they wipe Ron's mind?
Luiz4200 chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
A spell to keep the Marauders off the map? That's the best explanation I ever seen as to why the twins didn't find Peter Pettigrew before Harry's third year.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
What was Pettigrew expecting to have already happened at this point? It's not like Harry and Sirius knew he was also masquerading as a student's pet.
Noble Korhedron chapter 31 . 10/17/2013
Aw - wish you'd continue this! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 25 . 10/16/2013
Obvious 'Matilda' reference, but it still cracked me up. :-D
Me chapter 31 . 3/21/2013
I enjoyed your stories immensely, but that end is cop out crap. If you're bored and don't want to finish just say so, not mush it all into some go him bs ending
Thane of Hyrule chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
In the scene where filch almost catches them, you wrote, along the lunes of, neville back into sirius the black dog. Should it have read ardeio(sp?) The giant red setter?
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ebony? AU, so I guess it works. Cannon was Holly. nice meeting Hermione, however briefly.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/8/2013
Awesome but plz write now xx
Raven Lillian Snape chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
Great story, one of the best Fanfictions I've ever read, and followed through to the end.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2012