Reviews for After the Dawn: The Philosopher's Stone
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
I never understood the canon "Potter for President". It doesn't seem to be be something Brits would do.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
I've said this before, but if you leave out "Hoggy Warty Horgwarts" from the first line, the song is easily sung to the melody of "A Bicycle Built For Two".
nanaeleanor chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
It's a couple times now that Padfoot has been described as the 'huge black dog.' I thought he was in disguise as a red setter?
nanaeleanor chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
It doesn't seem likely an eleven year old boy could fool DD with this far fetched story. Plus DD would be able to detect the use of glamours.
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Yes it's fanfic after all so change is common, however, Harrys holly wand and snowy owl, Hedwig are as trademark as his 'messy black hair' and Lily's green eyes. What's the point?
daisycb chapter 30 . 8/11/2016
I think the last minute awarding of points to steal the cup at the last minute was despicable.
harryislife chapter 31 . 7/28/2015
I liked, I wish you d continued it rather than just an epilogue.
Mysticantrix chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
Why 'huge black dog'? Isn't Sirius a red dog now?
Guest chapter 31 . 3/14/2015
Nice story.
I liked it.
Thanks for sharing.
lostinastory33 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
HELLOOOO! WHAT ANOUT RON?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
Oooo, that little rat! I hope that Sirius DOES find him, well, maybe not SIRIUS, perhaps someone with a little more sense and anger management. I hope that Sirius gets pardoned eventually.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
There are striped belts in Tae-Kwon-Doe, I know because I go to a dojang twice a week. Dojo is technically the Japanese word for it, and Tae-Kwon-Doe is the Korean martial art. Also, Sensei is the Japanese word for master, shifu is the Chinese word, and Kwang Jang Nim in the Korean term. You don't have to change anything, I just wanted to let you know. Excellent story, I look forward to more.
Luiz4200 chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
Why would they wipe Ron's mind?
Luiz4200 chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
A spell to keep the Marauders off the map? That's the best explanation I ever seen as to why the twins didn't find Peter Pettigrew before Harry's third year.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
What was Pettigrew expecting to have already happened at this point? It's not like Harry and Sirius knew he was also masquerading as a student's pet.
1,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »