Reviews for Lovegood Meets Zabini
Mallory chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
This is so funny I loved it
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Hey love you story please update asap it's been a good yr already.

So post a new chapter soon

plz love Blaise n Luna
Muffin'sback chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
It's not over is it...? xD
timamiYIPPIE chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
love this! update please?
desirea chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
you go girl! you managed to make luna look quite..oh theres no other word for it..'cool' lol :]
Treeni chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
THis is now my new favorite story! XD
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
It's scary, but I think I understand how she is thinking too. Time for my medication, obviously...
zonzu chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
hahahahaha! luna is so funny!

funny fic! :)
Kin Pandun chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Gyahaha! This is perfect! I can just imagine them falling for each other. It would be a sordid Love Affair on Luna's part, because she thinks he's crazy and evil. And Blaise would just be flustered and oddly attracted to her.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Artemis1000 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
*rotfl*

A brilliant story!
denise134 chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
good hurry up and update plz
Scarlett Carson Rose chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Aww, why did ickle Blaisikins have to be mean to Lil' Luna? Hehe, its a very good start. I like it so far, it definetly compels one to read more. I love the conversations, they keep one wondering if they keep being so oblvious or will they come to their senses. My one request would be slightly longer chapters, but since I pretty muc NEVER write long chapters, I can't complain. Wonderful story, can't wait till the next update!
Alberix.Silver.Quill chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
Luna is almost perfectly in charecter. Which is a feat hard to achieve and since I probably couldn't do any better I have to say to you that this brought a smile to my face.

I am curious though, what is their relationship going to evolve into? Luna seems to end up as friends with Blaise alot, yet I've no idea why this curious pairing even ocurrs. O_o'

I don't think I've ever seen her paired up with him but then I always prefer Luna in friendship fics, none of the known charecters in H.P seem right for her to be honest.
ExilEden chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
OMG, you absolutely HAVE to update this! This is the first Blaise/Luna fic I've ever read, and its so unique because keep the characters in their personality! I'm going to look for more B/L fics like this. I love how Luna's cluelessness can be used to her advantage.

Please update soon!*faves*

~SCAA
akittynamedpup chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
This story is very cute and funny! I just love Luna. Please write more!