Reviews for The Midnight Club
Darlarose17 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
in your summary, when you say "obsession" do you mean as in killing werewolves and other "sub-human" creatures? or that someone is obsessed with remus and that's why (a semi reason), why he's been kidnapped? (i hope its the latter)
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
i like mara. this is a good story, especially sirius's protectiveness over remus. i loved this phrase: "Sirius then nodded and moved to Remus's side, but not before grabbing his hand and holding it tight, making it clear to those in the room with whom it was that Remus belonged"... so cute!

you really should update this.
Silver Blood chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Your sentance structure needs some work, but your storyline's wicked cool (yes, I am Bostonian...).

Your ideas about vampires are totally different from mine, but I like them.
Remmywuff chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
I was searching through one of my fanfiction folders of SBRL stuff to organize it, when I came across the first two chapters of The Midnight Club that I had saved one day around August. Since I knew there had to have been more chapters, I need various searches for the story. And I found it.

Only you haven't updated it since May :P. And just when I get all bouncy in my seat and happy that I'm going to read a good story with a writer that is just as good at writing.

But ohwell. I'll try to keep my obsession to a minimum, and then I'll squee and bounce when another chapter is added. If that happens sometime soon ;)

IF you ever decide to update it, will you please e-mail me? I'd like to save those chapters as well to my fav fiction pieces. (You know, to go back anytime to read my favourite stuff :3)

Regardless, you are a superb writer. I am very jealous of you already _

-Remy
Emiliana chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
I LOVE Padfoot! And wow, they are too sweet together... (it's also quite cool that Harry is happy with the both of them being together..._)
I just hope everything will be alright for Lupin... after all he's suffered (and I won't mention Sirius' death in OOtP) he really deserves some happiness, at least in the fanfics.. _
I can't describe how much I love those little moments between them, like when Sirius asks Lupin if he's alright even if they're in a room full of vampires... that was the sweetest thing, and to me, it really sounded like something Sirius would do for his love...
My, I'm bouncing around in my room giggling... and *gives you puppy-dog eyes* begging you to write some more juicy chapters! _
Emiliana chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
Bad, BAD vampires!
How could they hurt poor Lupin!
I want REVENGE!
_
WONDERFLUL!
Emiliana chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
My! This sounds really promising!
Nice nice nice!
_
Briana Rose chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Very interesting story, I wait in bated breath for more...:)
AfMO chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
I love this so far! Why do they want Remus? I want to know! Update soon!
fire fearie chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
kool please update soon
Itu chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
Why did they do that? What could they possibly want with Remus? Thanks. I'm going to get a headache because of this. ;
Please, write more. Soon!
ChipStick chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
No they have Remus! Why do they want him? *Sniff* :(
moonygarou chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Wow! Great chapter! I hope you get to update soon! Because I really like it until now!
Moon _
ChipStick chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Aw I love Remus/Sirius :D no vampires trying to hurt my baby! Good work!
Jackey chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
ohh! vampires and werewolves! what a cool combination! continue real soon!