Reviews for Cold Blood
Raistlyn chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
please update i've read this at leat 2 times before, so please, i beg of you, update.

PS. as you may have noticed, i like this fic, so once again ,please update!
Blondcullen chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
This is an excellent story. When will u update?
tempestmuse chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Sounds intriguing! Everyone's pretty much in character, except for Dalamar's concern for Raistlin. I think he'd be more worried about the loss of Raistlin's knowledge of the arcane than Raistlin as a person. Remember, he's still smarting from when Raistlin burned those five marks in his chest. Overall, very good. Hope your notebook turns up, because I'd love to see more! ;)
Piers549 chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
NO! OUT OF CHAPTERS TO READ! plz plz plz! update soon!
Rachel chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
I read all four of you chapters so far and they are good. They are very interesting and want to make me read more.
Rusty Myers chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
So awesome! It's clear that you have your whole plot thought out! I love Dalamar and Raistlin and Kitiara and...well, you get the picture... Please update soon!

Rusty
Rusty Myers chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Oh my gosh! That was so awesome! You're detail and technique are too great for words! I'm very glad to have run across your story! Please write more!

Rusty

ps- I've met very few people who actually bothered to read past the Chronicles or the Legends series'! Go you! I own almost the whole collection, so you can tell I'm obsessed...
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
In a way, I was rather hoping Raistlin would bite the dust, lol, but I was also hoping he wasn't.
Maybe what I was hoping for was an injury...
Grym chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
Glad to see an update! I truly love this overarching storyline - the search for Nuitari's spellbook. Fantastic idea to play with. But I don't entirely buy Dalamar's concern for his Shalafi's life as written in chapter 4, although he might be so motivated by the potential loss of his powerful mentor. But the frustration and concern over the Conclave's unwillingness to protect Raistlin seems ... unlikely? That said - in the wonderful world of fanfiction, we have the skill and joy to turn characters in new directions. (The same thing can be said of your rendition of Dalamar's healed wounds. It may not be "canon," but it *is* a legitimate possibility and perhaps worth exploring. No need to apologize to your readership for the choice, even the inadvertant one!) I look forward to seeing the next chapter soon. :)
Decollage chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
wow... very nice.
alien21xx chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
Once again, I have to say this is a superb story. Raistlin, in particular, is very well-portrayed in the manner that he answers Dalamar's questions, with that touch of dry irritation that screams Raistlin's brand of arrogance. Dalamar is somewhat neurotic, but then isn't he always when in the presence of his Shalafi? The Conclave's reaction is expected, of course, though I was sort of surprised that it was Justarius and not Ladonna who was rather vehement.
Dalamar's walk-out takes the cake. It's almost understated and yet it's high drama. Please write more soon; I look forward to devouring whole chapters of your work.
Guan chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
Intresting and good. Looking forward to what happens next
Dalamar Nightson chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
I loved the new chapter. You've seemed to capture the feelings of the Conclave well. (I don't like Par-Salian much! _) I hope you write more soon. I especially liked the reference to Dalamar's past. Not many know about that, so it was a pleasant surpise. Well done!
alien21xx chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
I don't normally read fanfics with Kitiara in it (not because I don't like her, but because I feel fanfic writers rarely do her justice) but I was almost instantly captured by this one. I enjoyed the battle of wills between Lord Soth and Raistlin, I enjoy too that Dalamar came to his Shalafi's rescue. Dalamar's loyalty is unspoken, but unswerving. I applaud your skill in writing and weaving a story that can hold your readers in thrall. Please continue writing this soon.
Guan chapter 3 . 3/22/2004