Reviews for All Alone Now
WritingIsMyDream chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
That's really great! You are a fabulous writer!
Authored by Allison chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Very nice story. Well-written. Great introspective piece. The thoughts seemed very in-character, based on the little we know about Sydney. Good job. :o)
Maibe Josie chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I think you've portrayed Sydney's hurt very well. I too felt a slight twang of hurt for her after Joey chose Caitlin...I mean Joey and Caitlin are meant for each other but he blew Syd off as if she didnt' matter, and I felt horrible about that...great job!
Uhm chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
You did a great job presenting Sydney's side and gave us some interesting insight into her character. . . but I STILL dislike her and think she got what she deserved after being so mean to Angela and Caitlin and trying to decide for Joey who and what his family needed!
radiance x chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Aww, you make me feel bad for Sydney and I never liked her! Great job!
-Krystine-
M83 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*claps loudly* Excellent. Who wouldn't feel bad for her? The poor girl got dumped by a cheatin' boyfriend. That's horrible. I can never look at Joey the same again... tee hee.
But anyways! I love it. This, I think, would have expressed her emotions perfectly. She just seems like such an isolationist... never mind. Are you going to continue after this? I mean, we really don't know much about Sydney, so I guess you could do what ever the heck you wanted with it... but I think maybe you should!
Potato Chippy Weezer chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I have to admit that I was thrilled when Joey dumped Sydney and got back together with Caitlin. However, I love your story and now I completely sympathize with her. Nice job!